rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Jehovas Sandals
Anti Social behaviour
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 11:47
Anyone else see the idiot being cuffed by Police outside yesterday after the game?
Apparently he and a mate had been evicted from the ground at Half Time but refused to leave the area.
We can do without toe rags like that at SP.

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
Re: Anti Social behaviour
Blackfeet (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 12:23
I walked past him as well - definitely the worse for wear and babbling something about his mate being evicted for being too short!

I assume he was referring to brain cells ...

Have to say I think this the only time I have ever seen a police presence at the ground - let's hope it is not a regular occurrence.

Kimimela
Kimimela (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 12:39
They were in North B and giving it the Big I Am. Their language was appalling and were spooling for a fight long before they were ejected from the ground. We were in North C with just a barrier between us but for the women who had the misfortune of being stuck with them had a great bunch of guys around them who stepped in as a shield. They had smuggled in bottles of Bud which could have been used as a dangerous weapon had the whole fiasco escalated.
Well done to the stewards and security for stepping in, it doesn’t happen very often with troublesome spectators so this was refreshing to see

Little Minnie
Little Minnie (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 19:16
Think these must have been the pair who were swearing by the ground. When wasps scored he stood there and whilst holding up a middle finger shouted several times 'F.... K You!' over and over at the player. Steward in NTB, Dave did a great job at warning him and sorting him and his weedy mate out. They were quite intimidating and threatening so glad they got kicked out. Were pretty hyper and looked like up to something dodgy all game.

ian.bowen@nhs.net
Ponty Chief (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 11:05
Bud! That's a terrible choice of medicine.

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 11:31
By what people are describing i suspect they were on something a little stronger than Bud and maybe not taken in a liquid form!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 16:47
Are you suggesting they may have been sniffing Sherbert Dib Dabs!!

I drink and forget stuff!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net