Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sarries game
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged), 04 May, 2019 15:15
Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:15
11 minutes in and level at 0-0.....Sarries look dangerous but we are doing OK........ Scrums not so good so far

I drink and forget stuff!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:19
Penalty Chiefs in front of goals and Steeno kick to touch..... Line out and maul not working.... Sarries scrum

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:24
Oh that's not good.... Skelton on Dolly in the air...... Deffo yellow.... Dolly lands on his back.....decision is yellow..... Dolly off for HIA

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:33
Dolly passes HIA..... I question why he needed one if as Sir said he lands on his back!?

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:35
Dolly back on...... Sarries get a team warning....chiefs pen.
LCD held up on line..... Scrum Chiefs

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:39
Circus time...... Clearing kick by Sarries..... Wind blows it back..... It bounces and Lewington runs clear to score

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:39
7-0 Sarries

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:45
8 handling errors...... No one running any lines..... Lots of huff n puff........ Now Dolly is going off

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 15:47
Half time...... Not a great 40 from the boys tbh

JL904
JL904
04 May, 2019 15:58
Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Circus time...... Clearing kick by Sarries..... Wind blows it back..... It bounces and Lewington runs clear to score

Downright cruel luck after your boys were besieging our line.

Against most sides you'd have the try, as you do that so well - but it's still a limited attack.

Next year, with Stuart Hogg in your team you'll have more variety and be even more dangerous.

Don't be too hard on your youngsters, there's still only seven points in it - and a Sarries win is still far from certain. That said, I do expect Richard W to make better use of the wind behind him second half.

Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please - Niccolo Machiavelli

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:08
Errr....... 21 - 0 now..... Ripped open twice...... This could get embarrassing

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:23
Try from Capstick.... 21-7
Bodilly showing great footwork...... 7 defenders beaten

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:26
Steeno fails to make touch again

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:35
31-7.....BP try for Sarries

MESSAGES->author
clalan
04 May, 2019 16:38
Men against Boys, we just cant afford the depth of Sarries. Bodily has done well, Flats may learn to pass one day. Steeno love him he still cant tackle.
Poor display.
Well done Sarries, your strength and the old guard show the way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2019 16:40 by clalan.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:46
Intercept try from Sarries after Chiefs pressure.... Lose pass from Steeno...... 38-7......4 minutes to go

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
04 May, 2019 16:57
Game over..... 38-7..... Not a good day at the office at all.
A lot of work to do in the next two weeks to get us at somewhere near to our best against Saints.
Fair play to Cuthbert and Bodilly...... Our best today by a long way

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
04 May, 2019 17:07
well played Sarries .....big learnings for our younger players but physically we were done by a better team . no complaints from me .

Chief black hat
Chief black hat
04 May, 2019 17:48
Today shows how much we miss Parling and Waldrom. nanotubes that they would have been playing - probably - but they gave experience to our young players. Our older players still havenít had the experience that had and passed on.....

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice
04 May, 2019 20:28
Quote:
Chief black hat
Today shows how much we miss Parling and Waldrom. nanotubes that they would have been playing - probably - but they gave experience to our young players. Our older players still havenít had the experience that had and passed on.....

Not sure today shows us anything. Sarries good value for the win, as expected given that they had a lot more to play for as the home side, saying farewell to a few team mates in an end of season send off, plus a far better pack to win the physicality battle.

Most pointless TV fixture ever. The commentators then spent the whole game telling us what good games were going on elsewhere.(Sm100)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net