Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

O/T Nello 100
Discussion started by Moorsman (IP Logged), 11 May, 2019 11:03
MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
11 May, 2019 11:03
I'm riding the Nello 100 and raising money for Force cancer charity. It will be my first 100 mile in a day ride. Apart from the joy of riding my bike it's a great opportunity to raise money for a very important cause. As you'll see from the link I'm riding in memory of a friend we recently lost to cancer. Since signing up I've now found that my daughter's friend has a recurrence of breast cancer she thought had been sorted last year. Force provides brilliant support through what are extremely distressing times. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Full story and to donate here

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim
11 May, 2019 15:27
Quote:
Moorsman
I'm riding the Nello 100 and raising money for Force cancer charity. It will be my first 100 mile in a day ride. Apart from the joy of riding my bike it's a great opportunity to raise money for a very important cause. As you'll see from the link I'm riding in memory of a friend we recently lost to cancer. Since signing up I've now found that my daughter's friend has a recurrence of breast cancer she thought had been sorted last year. Force provides brilliant support through what are extremely distressing times. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.
Full story and to donate here

Did that about 3 years back. Good Luck!

OggyMan
OggyMan
12 May, 2019 08:21
Very happy to support a great charity and also Moorsman who keeps this site going for all of us. Need to click over onto supporters on the website link to specifically donate through Colin.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
12 May, 2019 10:39
Thanks Oggy much appreciated

danceswithsticks
danceswithsticks
13 May, 2019 10:12
Ditto to that Oggy.

totemchief
totemchief
13 May, 2019 16:47
Good Luck Moorsman my son is also doing it so thats 2 to route for.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
16 May, 2019 22:28
Now got even more reason (unwanted) to raise funds for Force cancer care. Two close family friends are now fighting their battle against cancer.

Currychief
Currychief
21 May, 2019 10:24
Tough times. Thanks for supporting a great charity. My wife is currently undergoing treatment and Force are fantastic.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
21 May, 2019 12:53
Thanks fir your donation Currychief. As you say a great charity, hope your wife's treatment goes well.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
07 June, 2019 13:13
National bike week next week so plan to get a ride every day to get some preparation done

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
30 June, 2019 22:47
Completed the 100 mile course with 4500ft of climbing in just under 8hrs.

fisher
fisher
01 July, 2019 14:10
I get back off holiday tomorrow Colin is it to late to donate? If not what is the best way to do that. Well done and thanks for allyou have done for this site.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
01 July, 2019 17:36
Thanks Fisher, not too late I've left the donation page open and it can be reached through the link in the first post of this thread thumbs down

fisher
fisher
03 July, 2019 09:40
Hopefully done but with my computer skills who knows what has happened!

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
03 July, 2019 18:46
Thanks Fisher for your generous donation, now up to 275 including gift aid

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net