rugbyunion
Latest News:

Information Centre for both Home and Away supporters re Accommodation, Watering Holes, Travel etc. Please feel free to add any information you feel would be useful under the individual team headings but please no direct advertising, thanks

Premiership final
redvern (IP Logged)
15 January, 2015 12:52
I have got tickets for the final in May,in hope rather than expectation of the Chiefs getting there! but if not i have heard it is a great occasion to attend anyway. Just wondering if any other chiefs fans are going? What to expect of my first visit to HQ? And i'm taking my lad,who will want to wear his Chiefs shirt of course, so do fans from the non competing teams wear their colours?
Thanks

Re: Premiership final
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
17 January, 2015 12:54
Hello Redvern

It's a great day out - I'm taking my young lad who will of course be in his Chiefs shirt and war bonnet (headress)(Sm152) - as will I.

Parking can be a bit of an issue, but it's worth checking Quins Rugby to see if you can get parking in the Rosebine. When at Twickenham - do go and have a look around the rugby museum in the stadium.

Even if Chiefs don't quite make it this year it will be great to have as many of our Tribe there to celebrate ALL THE GOOD THINGS Chiefs bring to the Premiership.

Hope to see you there - we will be clearly from the Exeter Chiefs Tribe

redvern (IP Logged)
20 January, 2015 17:08
Thanks for the reply Clyst colt chief,much appreciated. We will definitely visit the museum, sounds good. Booked a hotel in Reading and getting the train from there(want to sample a couple of sherberts!), so parking won't be an issue but thanks for the heads up for possible future visits.Hope to see you there with your war bonnets, would be good to see plenty of Chiefs fans at HQ.(Sm128)

Dawlish chief (IP Logged)
18 April, 2015 09:12
So? Who else is prepared just in case we win tonight?

17 May, 2015 09:31
Wow

What a season - I'm so very proud of Exeter Chiefs - (Sm72) - Hats off to everyone at the club and do all have a (Sm42) - you have done so much for Premiership Rugby spirit.(Sm152)

Me and the boy had a car crash on the way back from our disappointing afternoon in Coventry sad smiley - Thank Goodness (Sm30) no one was seriously harmed and a car can be replaced.

We are so looking to going to the Premiership Final at the end of May and we are going to wear war bonnet and hat with feathers so proudly - (Sm152) just as we do with our friends in the Library (ETC). Just in case any of our Tribe who know us when travelling or at home were wondering where we'd gone to (Sm132)

So So Proud - see you at the Final -

"Get on Exe"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/05/2015 09:37 by Clyst Colt Chief.

Moorsman (IP Logged)
17 May, 2015 23:53
5 of us on a very early train from Exeter St Davids 7.20😱 and we'll be sporting Chiefs colours (Sm134)

20 May, 2015 21:30
Quote:
Moorsman
5 of us on a very early train from Exeter St Davids 7.20😱 and we'll be sporting Chiefs colours (Sm134)

Thanks Moorsman

We'll look out for you all

Cheers Clyst CC

20 May, 2015 21:31
Quote:
Moorsman

Thanks Moorsman

We'll look out for you all

Cheers Clyst CC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net