rugbyunion
Latest News:

Shedloads
Poll says fans wanted Ryan to stay
Shedloads (IP Logged)
15 June, 2009 16:27
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

shawnsheep
Re: Poll says fans wanted Ryan to stay
shawnsheep (IP Logged)
17 June, 2009 15:58
I think the extra 1500 to 2000 Season tickets sold since the announcement is rather more telling than your poll.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
17 June, 2009 17:44
1500 to 2000 sales in a few days? Where did that figure come from?

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
17 June, 2009 23:52
I suspect the poll was sabotaged by Bath fans.The surge in ST renewals does tell a tale though.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
18 June, 2009 09:19
it does, but that figure above is huge.

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
18 June, 2009 09:50
ST sales/renewals are currently bouncing around the 5,250 mark with the post DR surge. I believe standing ST holders have until the end of this month to renew so there could yet be another surge after last nights meeting.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
18 June, 2009 18:29
I wasn't there, but I'm told it was very it was all very positive. It's always easy after the event, but DR wasn't exactly a laugh a minute was he?
I suppose he'll say club rugby is a serious business, but it's supposed to be entertainment isn't it?

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
19 June, 2009 00:16
You ever seen DR smile/laugh? Frankly it is a scary sight, scowling suits him.

Andy_m
Andy_m (IP Logged)
21 June, 2009 08:25
Of course there was a surge; there was a deadline for seat renewals for heaven's sake.

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
21 June, 2009 21:05
A deadline that was put back until after the announcement of TW's review which suggests people were worried about DR staying. Once he went it was the greenlight for those people to renew that's what generated the surge not the deadline itself.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
22 June, 2009 11:45
Agreed cc .. if the deadline had not been changed and there had been no delay in TW's decision, there might not have been a surge at all, just steady sales.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net