rugbyunion
Latest News:

Shedloads
AA joins Tigers as Glaws sign four forwards
Shedloads (IP Logged)
19 June, 2009 10:57
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Andy_m
Re: AA joins Tigers as Glaws sign four forwards
Andy_m (IP Logged)
21 June, 2009 09:23
Good riddance to AA. Never showed anything for two seasons. Too lightweight and provided a nice easy channel for opposition teams to stroll to the try line.

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
21 June, 2009 22:09
That's harsh Andy. Bearing in mind AA was doing his defensive work plus most of Lamb's when they played together and it is not surprising he struggled. I agree he didnt show a lot last season but it was heavily disrupted by injury and I doubt he was helped or indeed overly pleased with Glaws' tactical approach. I for one think Glaws will miss him and it will be interesting to see how he does at Tigers.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
22 June, 2009 12:46
The same applies to AA as all the others who have left ... please don't let them come back and haunt us.

gaz909
gaz909 (IP Logged)
22 June, 2009 15:53
well no doubt that nicky robinson is a very good signing but the rest are pretty much under whelming

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
22 June, 2009 17:36
They are, but look where being overwhelmed has got us in the past.

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
23 June, 2009 01:00
I think there will be a no frills approach from Glaws next season and players such as Rabeni are required for that, nothing flash but you know what you are getting. Hopefully the plan will be to suck in defenders with the likes of Rabeni and Tinds boshing over the gainline then get decent, quick ball away to give the likes of Morgan, Sinbad and Sharples half a yard free from props and locks idling about at outside centre.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net