rugbyunion
Latest News:

w4rriorz1980
hi
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2016 18:14
Hi Glaws fans.Worcester Warriors ST holder here.I'm coming for my 1st visit on the 7th and I'm in the Shed.Will I get a warm welcome....? ;-)

GlawsyD
Re: hi
GlawsyD (IP Logged)
06 January, 2017 09:54
Of course.

From Fishal site.

As with the fixture last Sunday, increased security measures are in place at Kingsholm, and there will be a full road closure from 1400 on Kingsholm Road, prior to the kick off.

Those with parking permits to park at the ground are asked to ensure that they arrive in good time prior to the closure being put in place. Can we ask that you arrive via the Tewkesbury Road end of Kingsholm Road.

Those using the Park and Ride service are advised that this service will this week, drop supporters outside the stadium. It will also collect from this point after the game.

Please note, unfortunately the Tesco Park and Ride from St Oswalds is not in operation, however, park and ride facilities are available from the EDF Energy in Barnwood.

Supporters that are collecting tickets are advised to arrive early to collect their tickets from the ticket office.

Supporters are also advised that there is also a Search Regime at all access points to the ground, so the club wishes to ask all supporters to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time to allow security staff time to carry out these measures.

For this fixture, tickets are still on sale, with the early bird discount running until 1830 this (Thursday) evening. You can get your tickets now from www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/tickets or by calling 0871 871 8781

Gloucester Rugby would like to thank all concerned for their co-operation at this time.

He sent his men all over England into every shire..William I Christmas 1085 Gloucester.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net