rugbyunion
Latest News:

Leebristolrugby1985
Final tickets
23 April, 2017 21:21
Good evening Bristol fan here first of all a great victory yesterday in a very difficult place to go
I have a pair of tickets to both finals and accommodation if anyone is interested
I can not attend due to moving house just want to get money back and sell tickets

billybang1
Re: Final tickets
billybang1 (IP Logged)
24 April, 2017 07:33
Congratulations Gloucester ,great win over there.
I also have 2 tickets for your final. They are in the East stand block 10-roughly on the half way . I bought them with the golden ticket so I am quite happy to part with them as I am there with Sarries on the Sat. The tickets would cost 30.00 each but quite happy to let them go for 25.00 each.
PM if anyone is interested

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/04/2017 20:02 by billybang1.

PeterboroughQuin
PeterboroughQuin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 13:15
Hello Gloucester fans. Quins fan here. Congratulations and hope you win in the final. I have 1 10 ticket for the final on Friday 12th only. South 11 Row A Seat 1.I only want a tenner if it means one of you can go and enjoy the game.

Not that I'm jealous!!!!!!

Email me if you are interested and I'll pop it in the post and you can post me a tenner.

Thank you
PQ

indexcheck
indexcheck (IP Logged)
29 April, 2017 13:03
[size=large][/size]
I have 1 ticket for Friday match and 1 for Saturday 50 for both - I will be in Edinburgh on the weekend. Happy to hand over in Gloucester, maybe at Exeter match

Choppers
Choppers (IP Logged)
01 May, 2017 10:35
I have tickets for Edinburgh finals for sale, I can no longer use. 2 tickets each match.

Happy to split tickets between individual matches.

Cost price. Please PM me if wanted.

Friday tickets x2, East 3, Row y. 25 each.
Saturday tickets x2, South 3 Row S. 35 each

Can be collected High Wycombe area or happy to post if required.

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Lt Pigeon
Lt Pigeon (IP Logged)
04 May, 2017 12:49
Have 2 tickets available in Block East 7, Row N - near to 10m line.
25 each
Please PM if required
Good luck!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net