rugbyunion
Latest News:

cheerycherry
Shedweb..
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
29 December, 2007 23:54
I didnt put this up earlier coz frankly the shedweb site exists by itself and does not need us 'juniors' but it would be a massive shame if it couldn't carry on in one form or another

MESSAGES->author
Re: Shedweb..
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
30 December, 2007 09:59
Didn't put what up earlier? Is Shedweb in trouble?

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
30 December, 2007 11:22
Message on its homepage from Bob Fenton stating he has not got the time to run it. Is keeping it going this season and has given the shedwebbers the chance to organise themselves to run it instead. As a regular reader of Shedweb I sincerely hope its future is sorted out as it is invaluable for Glaws related news.

Blessing
WilliamBlessing (IP Logged)
30 December, 2007 12:05
At the risk of setting a dialogue going perhaps this link to the might Bath board might set your hearts pumping.

[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2007 12:06 by WilliamBlessing.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
30 December, 2007 12:28
Last time I looked, they were two or three months out of date with news/match reports etc. The message board is busy, but it's a mutual admiration job (for "admiration" substitute another word ending with "ation").

cheerycherry
cheerycherry (IP Logged)
31 December, 2007 00:19
I cant agree. like any fans forum you wont agree with everything that is posted but the vast majority of posters and thread subjects make a lot of sense. Its a pity that they have wrote the Sports network site off coz their input would be invaluable in getting this site off its knees and giving it some much needed impe.. Impet... Go forward!

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
31 December, 2007 11:39
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, but to an outsider like me a lot of it comes across as clever-dickery. Or perhaps I'm just imagining it BECAUSE I'm a Shedweb outsider?

Bike Shed
Bike Shed (IP Logged)
31 December, 2007 12:14
Now this site has settled down and the trolls have gone perhaps more Shedwebbers might come across if Bob can't keep it going. Makes sense to me as we're all Gloucs men [and women]

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
31 December, 2007 12:57
You're right Bike Shed. I reckon this site is visited more by fans of other clubs than Shedweb is.

MESSAGES->author
Two Sheds (IP Logged)
31 December, 2007 13:03
From the SNBath Board:
Re: ShedWeb Struggling To Keep Going
Posted by: WilliamBlessing (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 11:41

If I may speak to my fellow rugby fans from Gloucester through the medium of the Bath board, as a Bristol supporter its a pity that the Shedweb website doesnt use the Sportsnetwork, because there is a great advantage of cross pollination of ideas between clubs, and that can extend right up into the Unofficial England website.

When I go onto the Shedweb site, I feel uncomfortable in an unfamiliar format, and a format that is less user friendly than the Sportsnetwork. It seems parochial, less inviting to strangers and those who might disagree with the popular opinion.

If thats the way Gloucester fans want it, then so be it, but in the meantime I hail the valiant attempts of Cheery cherry and the straight talking men of Gloucester to keep Glos in the network.

MESSAGES->author
Bathbadger (IP Logged)
01 January, 2008 11:08
Indeed it is. It's much easier to flick between the various club sites on sportnetwork and post. I think/assume thats what most users do?

Happy New Year y'all

Cheers,

Rich
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/bathbadger/userbar677437ny4.gif
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/bathbadger/Bathsmall.gifhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/bathbadger/sp001-6.jpghttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/bathbadger/31f41b8d-9586-4692-88f7-9a985f510610.png
Luke Arscott - Adopted Player 2014/15

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net