Latest News:
THIS IS A SOUTH WALES SCORPIONS RLFC FANS FORUM. The message board and the website are not connected to the club and the views expressed are those of the individual fans.
22 Feb, 2012 02:07 Report
muffyn (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jul, 2011
programmes
I was just wondering about the issuing of programmes to season ticket holders. The season ticket info said, if I remember right, they would be issued at the entrance to the clubhouse as you walk in.
I was told by the lady on the desk that I had to see the sellers outside.
I went to them and they knew nothing about issuing free programmes to season ticket holders. She gave me one but was totally unaware of the situation. Can we get them issued on the door has was stated please as I do not want to go looking for someone around the ground for half the day.

ReplyQuote

22 Feb, 2012 02:44 Report
Kennyroberts (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Dec, 2009
Re: programmes
Your up late Muffyn, and from your 2 posts in the last half hour you seem to be quite upset with the Scorpions? Have you been on the razz mate? My excuse for being up at this ungodly hour is that I am on my break at work. I would be surprised if the club are giving programmes away free to season ticket holders. Are you sure? I collect programmes and have been dissapointed that North Wales Crusaders have not printed any for the first 2 "home" games I have been to. Hope they have one this Sunday.

ReplyQuote

22 Feb, 2012 09:29 Report
Hightower (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Nov, 2011
Half the day looking? Did it not just occur to you to look in the place they're sold every game?

ReplyQuote

22 Feb, 2012 10:14 Report
Tick Tock (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Feb, 2010
Quote:
muffyn
I was just wondering about the issuing of programmes to season ticket holders. The season ticket info said, if I remember right, they would be issued at the entrance to the clubhouse as you walk in.
I was told by the lady on the desk that I had to see the sellers outside.
I went to them and they knew nothing about issuing free programmes to season ticket holders. She gave me one but was totally unaware of the situation. Can we get them issued on the door has was stated please as I do not want to go looking for someone around the ground for half the day.

The programme offer for season ticket holders was a programme from the past and a dvd from a past game, not a programme for every game unless you are a Premier member or above that is what it says on the website

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 22/02/2012 10:20 by Tick Tock.

ReplyQuote

22 Feb, 2012 22:19 Report
Rogero (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jun, 2006
Tick Tock summarises the position accurately and in a timely fashion...(Sm100)

ReplyQuote

23 Feb, 2012 12:42 Report
nice1neil (IP Logged)
looks like muffyn owes the club 2?lol

ReplyQuote

23 Feb, 2012 22:48 Report
IanGolden (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jan, 2011
Premier members get a free programme on arrival at the ground. I can't remember where I specified they get them from but Premier Members have a voucher to swap for a programme at each game. It's not for the regular adult members.

ReplyQuote

24 Feb, 2012 02:59 Report
muffyn (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jul, 2011
Sitting in a bar in Palma with a glass of San Miguel. No hassles with the sellers or anyone else just wondering where they were.

And as a premier season ticket holder I don't owe 2.

It is quite cold here in Majorca even if it is February. Not often I wish I was in work Kenny but apart from the beer I wish I was there now as my eyes are getting bleery and my head is spinning a bit.

As for new shirts I am wary as when you get a new supplier, they promise the club and supporters the Earth but don't always deliver on their promises.

2 hours kip and I am off to the airport and fly home for whe weekends games

ReplyQuote

24 Feb, 2012 12:33 Report
nice1neil (IP Logged)
fair enough Muffyn, I'll call off the boys lol good on you being a premier member.

ReplyQuote

24 Feb, 2012 15:52 Report
Kennyroberts (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Dec, 2009
Get a North Wales Crusaders shirt instead, they are on open sale this weekend. You can even go and try them on! Think I will be sticking with my CELTIC Crusaders shirt though, thank you very much. Mind you, I will be wearing my Cardiff City top on in Colwyn Bay on Sunday! Would have been at Neath Sunday if there was no game up here. See you in the season Muffyn.

ReplyQuote
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net