Latest News:
THIS IS A SOUTH WALES SCORPIONS RLFC FANS FORUM. The message board and the website are not connected to the club and the views expressed are those of the individual fans.
28 Feb, 2012 20:37 Report
Big Boobs and FIRE! (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Nov, 2011
STUD ULTRAS™! - The Taking of Toulouse 2012
And so to Round 1 of the ‘Come With Us and We’ll Go Dreaming’ Stud Ultras™ tour of 2012. The Stud Ultras™ are travelling mob handed. So far, numbers in the region of 3 are being talked about.

The Stud Ultras™ advanced party will be travelling out on Thursday, getting holed up in one of the Toulouse Olympic top boys main boozers. They will then gain the trust of the TO ‘plus seigneurs’ through the regaling of their many European ‘offs’ during their time as leader of Cwmbran Towns ‘Crow Crew’.

In order to enter under the radar of the massed French border patrol, the main body of the Stud Ultras™ will be entering the country under a stealth rail operation on the Friday evening. In order to shake off any tailing ‘five-oh’, an evening has been arranged scratching off the brew pubs of Lille.

The following morning sees an early start with a movement even the opening credits of Dad’s Army could not track. A Stud Ultras™ ritual is that member # 00000002, a mysterious man known only as GW Stud, must travel to a station on the continent that is within a letters difference of the station he started his journey from Blighty from. Thus Montpelier on the Bristol to Avonmouth line, becomes Montpellier on the Cote d'azur.

For those unaware of European Railway awards, for five of the last years, Neath Station footbridge has won the award for the railway artefact that smells most deeply of p!ss. The other two years were won by Montpellier as the whole station reeks of stale urine. Not just a small dose of @#$%& urine as well, I mean 20 gallons of the morning after a night on the White Lightening.

Anyway, from here we make our way to Toulouse where the action will start. Advanced notice from Stud Ultras™ member # 00000004, the aforementioned ‘RR’ will give us warning of where the ‘Olympic’ main men will be waiting the off. Once the Stud Ultras are position, from in side the pub, our heroic plant will raise the battle cry with a pre determined phrase, namely “Turn that f***ing jukebox down, I'm trying to watch the golf”. At which point the Stud Ultras will procede to enter the fray, with the Spirit of St Dominic as the major tactical ploy. After our “Kill them all for the Lord will know his own” move, we intend to occupy the pub in a way that would have the inhabitants of Mafeking feeling a bit put out.

Alternatively, come and join us in the The Frog & Rosbif brew pub in the rue de l'Industrie. We’ll be the ones slagging off rugby union and the Celtic Crusaders (have you noticed how twitchy they become when you call them that?).

==================================================

Stud Ultras™

“handsome, not sexy, more statuesque”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/02/2012 20:38 by Big Boobs and FIRE!.

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 22:00 Report
Ian L (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jan, 2011
Re: STUD ULTRAS™! - The Taking of Toulouse 2012
Make your way to the Melting Pot pub...some of us will be there Friday evening!

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 22:05 Report
Big Boobs and FIRE! (IP Logged)
Hmmm, the Melting Pot.

Will there be a military flavour to your singing?

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 08:02 Report
Ian L (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jan, 2011
You wouldnt want to hear me sing...it'd empty the place!

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 16:00 Report
gwstud (IP Logged)
The Stud's name live on for evermore - those boys will take a hell of a beating!

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 19:32 Report
nice1neil (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Feb, 2010
lol, I fear for 'RR', he got lost in Bridgend on a night out, this could be the last we ever see of him!

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 20:39 Report
Rob Buckley (IP Logged)
Director
Date Joined: Jan, 2010
Well i won't be keeping an eye on him, Helen myself David and Lynda, (Sponsors) will be celebrating my 24 wedding ann
on the saturday nice meal on the friday night wine etc, nice day out before the game saturday evening, come one come all to join me in my fantastic 24 years of marriage
and it's Phil's birthday on the saturday toooooooooooooooo

Rob and Helen

ReplyQuote

2 Mar, 2012 07:55 Report
Rogero (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jun, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS to Rob and Helen on their 24th!(Sm152)

ReplyQuote

2 Mar, 2012 11:05 Report
lewj (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Nov, 2009
The original post has the hallmarks of a certain poster who just can't let it go.

I may be wrong but it definitely does.

ReplyQuote
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net