rugbyunion
Latest News:

phil davies
halifax game - message from Phil Davies
phil davies (IP Logged)
29 March, 2012 06:04
firstly i would like to apologize to all our supporters who feel it was the wrong decision to move this fixture
i am also gutted that this game can not be played at the gnoll and the decision to give up home advantage was not taken lightly
there are a lot of factors as to why the gnoll could not be used and to be fair to the owners they have tried thier best to move fixtures to accomadate us but this was proving difficult and to be fair to all a decision had to be made to give people time to make arrangements
we also looked at an alternative venue and felt that this would reflect on the gate and home advantage of the gnoll was lost anyway
we felt the only sensible decision was to take it to halifax and for our supporters who wish to make the trip get a bus free of charge if we can fill two busses then i will gladly pay for both
i hope this explains our situation and should any supporter want a fuller explanation come and see me at the next home game and il galdly tell you
thanks again for your loyal support and i hope this decision can be understood and you all get on that bus support the boys and win this game

phil davies

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2012 23:37 by Rogero.

Rogero
Re: halifax game - message from Phil Davies
Rogero (IP Logged)
29 March, 2012 07:25
Made a sticky to keep this important message at the top of the board.

Thanks

Rogero

Bellefield Boy2010
Bellefield Boy2010 (IP Logged)
29 March, 2012 11:18
Brilliant and thanks for the explanation, dont think other clubs have the direct open contact with the fans like the Scorpions do so hats off to you guys

sgorpioncaerdyddrob
29 March, 2012 11:25
Its appreciated greatly by us as always Phil. I think we're just dissappointed as fans as we all saw this great opportunity to spark some interest in the club and promote us to local public again.We'll see what happens during the season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net