rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Skybet
jd1664. (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 00:14
Just looked at this seasons odds and not surprised to see Toronto at 8/1 on for the outright win.

If only we had recruited a bit more "grunt" I would be thinking the Ironmen are worth a fiver - ask a Leicester fan - at 100/1.

It will probably all go spectacularly wrong, but just maybe...........

Any thoughts?

UlsterFan
Re: Skybet
40:20 (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 08:21
Id rather do it each way if possible and cover promotion too. After what happened in 2016 with predictions anything is possible. I'll have a look at the betting sites I use (Coral and Bet365) to see what they are offering.

Leicester / Brexit / Trump - who knows Ironmen next!!! It would be good

MESSAGES->author
jd1664. (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 11:38
I only found league 1 quoted on skybet, I looked on ladbrokes, bet365, bet fair, paddy power and corals.

Seems bookies are not in a hurry to offer such a small market unless I missed something in the small-print

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 07:18
It is difficult to find odds on RL outside the top divisions, even the link on the official club website to a betting site doesn't currently mention anything below Super League, NRL and the Challenge Cup. Each week during the season I try and find odds on matches in our division and it is difficult.

In the past I have e mailed /contacted bookmakers for odds and they generally will come back with a price, I suppose it shows that nationally there isn't much of a market.

The same can be said for lower league rugby union of course.

When we are in Super League we won't have this problem of course!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net