rugbyunion
Latest News:

South Wales RL
Heavu home defeat by Doncaster.
South Wales RL (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 20:41
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

cast-Iron13
Re: Heavu home defeat by Doncaster.
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2017 18:49
Well.That was my very first Mary Celeste experience at a rugby league game.

The first game at Merthyr since the 'win' of the season,thus far,
and I discover the PA system not operating,and neither is the scoreboard.

If,in life,the only certainties are death and taxes,then,in rugby league,the only certainties are the mushroom syndrome for supporters,and the lack of marketing.

I am just guessing,but a feasibility study may not have been done prior to parachuting into Merthyr Tydfil,and a lack of marketing is tangible,having stayed at guest houses and hotels.

Seems some ' getting about ' to be done,moving forward,as they now say,about the future.

I think it is fair to state,that well used euphemism,about one or two playing with knocks.

Well done to Phil Carleton;quite inspirational.As are the players who were prepared to play,despite the situation they find themselves in.

If a takeover is completed,I would be grateful of early notice should the new owner(s) wish to call a meeting for supporters.

Also a contact email address to throw a few ideas up in the air.

Interesting times...

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2017 20:18

MESSAGES->author
jd1664. (IP Logged)
10 July, 2017 23:58
I made it inspite of the velothon and road closures mentioned elsewhere but left wishing I hadn't.

UlsterFan
Re: Heavy home defeat by Doncaster.
40:20 (IP Logged)
11 July, 2017 07:02
What will the second half of the season hold for the team? Last year in the "shield" we managed one win but in the main still struggled against the weaker teams following the split in the league.

if we could put a few more Win's in rogero's list of matches/ results it would be good, really good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2017 07:03 by 40:20.

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
12 July, 2017 07:19
I'd like to point out to Doncaster that we scored 12 not 10 points!

MESSAGES->author
jd1664. (IP Logged)
12 July, 2017 16:36
Deckchairs and icebergs?

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 22:49
Land ahoy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net