rugbyunion
Latest News:

cast-Iron13
West Wales Raiders
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 14:31
West Wales Raiders

Good luck and best wishes to Mr Thorne.

I do hope the head coach and staff have been retained and are able to relocate.

Interesting times.

MESSAGES->author
Re: West Wales Raiders
jd1664. (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 19:04
Cast iron. You may have missed the belly aching that Mointain Ash and Merthyr were "too far" but compared to them the new location is the other side of the planet. I actually reckon the All Golds are now my closest club and I think that's it for me with the Crusaders/Scorpions/Ironmen.

So long and thanks for all the fish!!

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 22:01
Neath, Maesteg, Mountain Ash, Caerphilly & Blackwood and then Merthyr Tydfil.

Next stop Llanelli it seems for the rest of the 2017 season?

It is never a dull moment following the club that's for sure.

UlsterFan
40:20 (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 06:36
some of us have been following the club from one welsh town to another for the past 8 or so years. rogero's recent compilation of results, attendances and venues confirm the route....

obviously success of the West Wales Raiders as a League One team in 2018 and beyond will depend upon the support of the community down in Llanelli, they cannot expect too much travelling support from Cardiff and Newport.

North Cardiff to Llanelli is a 108 mile round trip
North Cardiff to Cheltenham is 122 mile rond trip.... To answer jd's question.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net