rugbyunion
Latest News:

Rogero
Friday night in London....
Rogero (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 07:43
Friday at The New River Stadium.

There is a Real Ale Festival off the pitch.

On the pitch...Beginning at 1pm with a three way U15s tournament featuring Hemel Stags, Elmbridge Eagles and a French touring team.

Then there will be the annual masters showcase between the London and Down South (LaDS) vs Political Animals at 4pm.

The main event will feature the London Skolars taking on the South Wales Ironmen in the League 1 Shield fixture. The Skolars, having won their last 5 matches on the bounce will be looking to go a point clear at the top of the ladder. South Wales drew their last match and have gained three points in the Shield from three games. Kick off for the match is 7pm.

cast-Iron13
Re: Friday night in London....
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 15:28
I wanted to go to this but decided on the last 3 games,instead.

I won't be making the same mistake again.

Difficult game,but one where a number of new supporters/favourite second team followers can,and almost certainly,will be won.

It's a nice sequence,defeat,draw,victory.I hope the Ironmen can do it.

I hope the travel goes without problems for everyone attending.( Press reports of rail stations closed and road repairs causing delays )

Good luck,everyone.

*** Forgot to mention.The Rugby League World magazine,available in the shops from tomorrow,and available online now,contains an interview with Andrew Thorne about the takeover and the club,and also discusses with a number of head coaches about the format of League 1 as rumours emerge about a 2 way split into regional leagues.***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/08/2017 15:33 by cast-Iron13.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net