rugbyunion
Latest News:

cast-Iron13
BBC Wales - Documentary
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 14:28
It seems Carolyn Hitt,a columnist for Walesonline and a staunch supporter of the other

code has begun filming,and meeting certain rugby league personnel,to film a documentary

about players from Wales who travelled into England to play rugby league.

Judging by her Tweets she has been impressed by the folk in the north of England.

Starting From 10th January

cast-Iron13
Re: BBC Wales - Documentary
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 12:14
It looks like I shall be in Workington celebrating another victory when this is first shown

Sunday 11th March - BBC 2 WALES 7pm

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 12:55

jd1664.
jd1664. (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 10:43
I watched the prog last night on catchup and whilst I thought she suffered a bit at trying to cover too much ground, too many players, it was a thoughtful piece and the part on the overt racism will not play well in today’s era.

It was interesting that Gareth Edwards didn’t actually address the directors minutes that said he had been in contact - an offence then that would have been a lifetime ban - other than to talk vaguely of “things hanging over you”. It suggests to me that even now he is not comfortable with the spilt.

The other slight issue I had was Clive Rowlands wringing his hands, Uriah Heep style, saying how bad the schisms were. My recollection of his time in the Chair was yet another WRU suit defending the indefensible!!

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 14:09
I have recorded it and will watch it later today all being well.

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 14:27
There has been a little bit of post-programme comment

Here and Here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2018 14:27 by cast-Iron13.

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 11:18
Great picture of Celtic Crusaders getting ready for super league in the second article.

Happy days!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net