rugbyunion
Latest News:

lewj
Challenge Cup Trip
lewj (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 09:22
The club are running a trip to the Challenge Cup for 50 (including a 35 ticket).
Decent value but why is there no suggestion of it on the official website and why has it taken until 7th August to advertise this?

The club need to be getting this out as early as possible with reminders and maybe some pick ups along the M4.
Giving fans less than 3 weeks before the trip is ridiculous. Most who were interested in going to the final (me included) would have already bought tickets, booked transport and hotels etc.
I think I'm right in saying the club have to pay for tickets from the RFL whether the club sell them or not too.

The performances on the pitch at times have been woeful but I don't think our website is much further behind in terms of content and being updated.

jd1664.
Re: Challenge Cup Trip
jd1664. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 13:58
I am surprised that you are surprised........

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 15:34
Lewis - you are correct and I have been repeatedly saying the club's website is shockingly badly maintained. The owners obsession with Facebook as their primary means of cummunication means that half their target audience won't see anything. Many, many people do not use social media of any kind! But I have given up pointing it out..

I think you are right regarding tickets for Wembley, clubs are allocated a specific number and are expected to sell them / utilise them as they see fir. I believe they are "charged" wether or not they are used, but I may be wrong?

UlsterFan
40:20 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 15:39
I've just been on the club website and the London Skolars result is still wrong, and the York result still hasn't been put on the list!

Penybont Crusader
Penybont Crusader (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 18:20
The club is charged for these tickets regardless if it sells them. The money is taken from the RFL grant that is allocated if the club fails to pay so its in clubs interest to sell them or budget for loss asap at start of season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net