rugbyunion
Latest News:

jarrad
Tyler Hunt signs
jarrad (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 18:12
First New signing Aussie scrum Half Tyler Hunt just been uploaded on our Twitter site. A 19 year old with a big future

cast-Iron13
Re: Tyler Hunt signs
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 19:43
Very pleased with this signing - despite NOT being able to see too many field goals next to his name.

I did so dislike being nilled in 2018.

He has shown brilliant maturity to travel to our club.Demonstrates good things about him - and something about Kim Williams.

I like seeing his stats and the fact that he has been captain,at previous clubs.

I also liked what a previous coach said - “Tyler’s like a sponge, he listens to everything you say and takes it on board and learns from it.”

Source

Quite happy to have a squad of lads like that.

Pleased he is young and that he can grow along with,hopefully,the success.

Newcastle Thunder have signed 3 well over 30 - and Hunslet have,so far,got 4 players around 30.

Just 1 or 2 over 30 will do for me.But the match experience the overseas players seem to have,those well under 30 are well experienced in game management.

I hope it goes great for Tyler.

Rogero
Re: Tyler Hunt signs
Rogero (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 17:14
Excellent news - hopefully the start of big things for 2019.

The 2018 experience shows how tough the league is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net