rugbyunion
Latest News:

jarrad
Dimosthenes Kartsonakis Signs
jarrad (IP Logged)
14 November, 2018 16:59
The West Wales Raiders will today welcome Dimosthenes Kartsonakis to their 2019 squad. Dimos has been signed from Greece where he has been building an impressive Rugby League CV over the past 4 years. Dimos has been a regular inclusion in the Greek National team since making his debut against Turkey in 2016. A strong ball-carrier who can cover wing, fullback or centre, Dimos has just returned from Australia where he played for Greece in the Emerging Nations Championship.
Head Coach Kim Williams has labelled his new recruit ‘an exciting talent’ who he expects to improve significantly over the next 12 months. Williams stated “I have watched Dimos during his representative games for Greece over the past few months. He is a player who is very keen to learn and he is coming to our club with a fantastic attitude based on becoming the best player he can be. This is the type of player I enjoy coaching and I love having in my squad.”

cast-Iron13
Re: Dimosthenes Kartsonakis Signs
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
15 November, 2018 14:34
It took a bit of digging,( Greek Archeology )but Dimosthenes is 23 yrs of age,and played at full back for his national side.

I do like the age(s) of our signings - once they are moulded into a team they can grow together for the next few years.

It does seem a good idea to also bring a pair together - helps on and off the field.

We have signed Robert Tuliatu,who played in the second row.

I do like the quotes from Dimosthenes - though the spelling is different in the report -

“What I like most about the game is its physicality during and its calmness after it. It’s similar to life. You will find obstacles in front of you, but you have to toughen up if you want to go forward. Every single step comes from a huge effort.”

He also gets emotional and wants to develop the sport in Greece.

Press Report

Nice guy.Wish him the very best of luck for the campaign ahead.

cast-Iron13
Re: Dimosthenes Kartsonakis Signs
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 13:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net