rugbyunion
Latest News:

Rogero
The official club website.
Rogero (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 07:18
One of the main reasons I keep this website reasonably up to date is the fact that for years and years the club's official site does not do the job.

I make sure that results and attendances are entered as soon as I can plus fixture changes are kept bang up to date too.

This season I cannot find a fixture list or results on the site - the news items are in the main old already. Why is it such a problem to keep the official site up to speed?

UlsterFan
Re: The official club website.
40:20 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 12:59
as i have said before thanks Rogero for keeping the records up to date plus for those of us who don't tweet or use facebook a reliable and informative reference point does help...

jarrad
Re: The official club website.
jarrad (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 08:23
Problem with the website the owners do it themselves and struggle with time to update it and to take people on to run it costs money unfortunately. They do try their best and il pass any feedback back to them as they do try their best

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net