rugbyunion
Latest News:

cast-Iron13
Round 4 - Newcastle Thunder ( Away )
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 12:49
30 minutes difference in kick-off time from Saturday - but the same referee,Liam

Staveley,so we will have to watch all the forward passes from Keal Carlile,again,

but hopefully we can prevent another 3 tries from dummy-half.

It could possibly be the biggest game for our players in terms of press and media coverage

should Thunder announce the new head coach,and that new head coach be either/or both

Betts/Wane,with both having involvement in the other code,as well as Super League experience.

With the pack depleted by injuries,and a suspension,and our lack of invention,I head there with a lack of confidence,but,in sport the lack of expectation sometimes results in

shock,surprise and a complete turn around in future fortunes.Confidence is a wonderful thing.

Thunder will have the dual reg with Wakefield to upset a winning side but if a chip kick is made for Lewis Young to take advantage you will hear me screaming wherever you may be.

It must happen every time the 2 sides meet.

I hope the wind and rain doesn't make another appearance at Kingston Park.( The rain with the appearance,of course,not the cold invisible stuff )

I hope I don't see another forward deliberately assault a half back long after the kick has gone.10 minutes in the bin is hardly recompense.

There should be a far heavier punishment.

2 long unenjoyable trips thus far,so I hope the hat trick is averted.

Well,the trips and the breaks are great - the 80 minutes games haven't been the most

enjoyable.This one will break the mould.

Rogero
Re: Round 4 - Newcastle Thunder ( Away )
Rogero (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 17:17
Quote:
cast-Iron13
30 minutes difference in kick-off time from Saturday - but the same referee,Liam
Staveley,so we will have to watch all the forward passes from Keal Carlile,again,

but hopefully we can prevent another 3 tries from dummy-half.

It could possibly be the biggest game for our players in terms of press and media coverage

should Thunder announce the new head coach,and that new head coach be either/or both

Betts/Wane,with both having involvement in the other code,as well as Super League experience.

With the pack depleted by injuries,and a suspension,and our lack of invention,I head there with a lack of confidence,but,in sport the lack of expectation sometimes results in

shock,surprise and a complete turn around in future fortunes.Confidence is a wonderful thing.

Thunder will have the dual reg with Wakefield to upset a winning side but if a chip kick is made for Lewis Young to take advantage you will hear me screaming wherever you may be.

It must happen every time the 2 sides meet.

I hope the wind and rain doesn't make another appearance at Kingston Park.( The rain with the appearance,of course,not the cold invisible stuff )

I hope I don't see another forward deliberately assault a half back long after the kick has gone.10 minutes in the bin is hardly recompense.

There should be a far heavier punishment.

2 long unenjoyable trips thus far,so I hope the hat trick is averted.

Well,the trips and the breaks are great - the 80 minutes games haven't been the most

enjoyable.This one will break the mould.

2019 has started disappointingly it has to be said. However let us see what the next few weeks bring in terms of results.

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 22:35
Lost 56-6

UlsterFan
40:20 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 15:35
The search for that elusive win or draw continues, by my reckoning that is 36 straight defeats stretching back to August 2017.

Onwards and upwards.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net