rugbyunion
Latest News:

cast-Iron13
Round 6 - North Wales Crusaders ( Away )
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 14:03
The weather forecast seems promising.smiling smiley

If the statistics were readily available we could see how many changes to the playing

personnel we have had,and how many players we have used this season,thus far.

Too many,that is for sure and I expect even more changes for this game.

The referee will be Mr Smaill,who we had when we lost at Hemel,last year.At least that

won't be repeated.I seem to remember the referee came in for some stick from our followers.

Not from me.Whatever mistakes he may have made,or perceived to have made,were far less than we did over the 80 minutes.

It is still interesting the number of players who have left Hemel to play in The Championship.

I am in a purposely negative mood but I still think a trip to Wrexham may have it's rewards.

Just a reminder that the kick off is 2.30pm

Rogero
Re: Round 6 - North Wales Crusaders ( Away )
Rogero (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 18:58
Kick off time amended in the fixture / results thread.

It is a massive game for WWR and one they should aim to win.

Taketheone...
Taketheone... (IP Logged)
17 April, 2019 09:33
I must admit I was expecting something more than the current set of results based upon all the hype last Autumn, I know it's difficult but we seem to struggle to play a settled XIII from and established XVII.

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2019 17:17
Quote:
Taketheone...
I must admit I was expecting something more than the current set of results based upon all the hype last Autumn, I know it's difficult but we seem to struggle to play a settled XIII from and established XVII.

I was appreciating your username - bearing in mind that has been as rare as a victory - then the Roman numerals caused a moment of required thought.

Still,I mastered decimilisation and my memory ain't too bad - yet!

I think injuries have caused problems,and players leaving.

Interesting that Crusaders are to announce a new signing at 5.30pm tonight.

It may be that we need to do likewise on the signing front.

Still,keeping the faith.

Archie Snook and others still putting in the performances,and Patrick Jennings lost his footing under a high kick right at the start of the last home game,but recovered,gathered the ball and continued to have a more than promising home debut.

Always that glimmer of the future being much brighter.

Also,nice trips away,in nice weather,seem to result in the 80 minutes ruining everything.That has to change.I hope that happens this week.

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
17 April, 2019 18:51
Two in and two out just announced by WWR.

See the 2019 squad thread for details.

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2019 19:31
Bit of a coincidence signing an Italian international in the week when the club gives

further publicity to the relationship with the boxer Angelo ' Italian Stallion ' Dragone.

Need a hat trick now - a celebrity at the next home game - actor Sylvester Stallone,or

Sophia Loren.One of those Italian chefs for the slightly younger.No idea about the even younger!

Well pleased with the outgoings and incomings.

The rugby league playing Italian was signed and coached by Terry Campese last year.He who did quite well at Hull KR and related to the union player David Campese.

I just hope the mood lift continues...

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 07:19
I hope you are right CI-13.

One thing though - Sylvester Stallone is American!

For the sake of the sport in South and West Wales let's hope we win tomorrow. The hype has all died down and reality has settled.

Good luck to all pulling on a WWR jersey at Wrexham

jarrad
jarrad (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 08:10
Bit embarrasing for NW Crusaders they announced dante as a new signings the coventry owner then tweeted on their twitter feed that coventry have not released him

Rogero
Rogero (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 09:14
(Sm102) Be careful and check everything!

Quote:
jarrad
Bit embarrasing for NW Crusaders they announced dante as a new signings the coventry owner then tweeted on their twitter feed that coventry have not released him

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2019 09:14 by Rogero.

jarrad
jarrad (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 10:14
Ive checked lol the cov owner still has it on their post that hes still a cov player

jarrad
jarrad (IP Logged)
18 April, 2019 15:10
Rob and ronny have both joined London Skolars

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net