rugbyunion
Latest News:

Rogero
Sense and sensibility, humour and realism.
Rogero (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 07:53
This board has always been an independent voice for RL in South (and West) Wales. Posters have come and gone and some have returned - which is what traditional forums are all about. It is vital that we keep things on that basis.

We are a small group of like minded individuals (when it comes to sport anyway) who appreciate the great game of rugby league. For over 10 years and with thousands of posts we have witnessed the club in all it's guises continue to offer the game to an audience in different locations across the southern part of the Principality.

Humour is often the best medicine in times of adversity and messages are policed on here with a very "light touch" - long may it continue.

I for one check the board every day, provided I am near a PC, and it still generates enthusiasm when I see new messages and thoughts from fellow RL fans...

The club is is a very difficult position, Kim Williams appears to want to stay and improve things and from what I can gather realises it is a tougher job than first imagined. That in itself was refreshing to read.

Keep talking...

Taketheone...
Re: Sense and sensibility, humour and realism.
Taketheone... (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 10:01
Well said Rog

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net