rugbyunion
Latest News:

NEXT MATCHES

Reminder - Dragons Den is an unofficial Rugby Forum (ran by volunteers)

All match details are taken from the Clubs Website or Weekly Update Email (please contact LW or the home Club to confirm match details if you believe the wrong details have been posted and then, please post an update on Dragons Den)

—————

Tabard RFC v LW 1st XV, Sat 22th Sep - FT: 18 - 26

Belsize Park 3rd XV v Druids LW 2nd XV, Sat 22th Sep - FT: 7 - 26

Occies LW 3rd XV v Ealing Exiles, Sat 22 Sep

Call Off after 60 minutes (due to injury to a LW Player - broken leg) Result: 12 - 22

—————

LW 1st XV v Harrow 1st XV, Sat 29th Sep, 3pm

Druids LW 2nd XV v Ealing 2nd XV, Sat 29th Sep, 2pm

The Hampstead 4th XV v Occies LW 3rd XV, Sat 29th Sep, tbc

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Re: Moving On - Where are they now?
taff in sevenoaks (IP Logged)
18 August, 2017 11:54
Dan George, Jonathan Mills & Nick Scott all start for Scottish v Blues y fory. James Down starts for Blues & Kristian Philips (on trial/short term contract) is on the bench. Mark where you aware of this?

26 August, 2017 20:22
Simon Whatling to Tunbridge Wells as Head Coach. NewPaddytaf, they are in the same league as Guildford

28 August, 2017 23:45
Kristian Phillips is also S & C coach @ Welsh Championship newcomers Trebanos, source: Kristian's twitter feed

new paddytaf (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 16:17
Thanks Duncan, I'm aware that they (Tunbridge Wells) are in level five with Guildford as they got promoted last season. If I'm at either game I will make it a priority to chat to him, possibly through the WHOLE game so that he can't give his team any words of encouragement or coaching tips etc, during the game. (Sm100) PADDYTAF.

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 19:06
Guy Mercer has gone on-loan to the Ospreys from Bath for the new season.
And Peter Murchie has left Glasgow to take up a player-coach role with Stade Niçois in the fourth tier of French rugby. The SRU announced a 'performance pathway' with Stade last month.

31 August, 2017 20:40
The last 'parish notice' for August is that Darryl Marfo starts at loose head for Edinburgh in Pro14 match @ Blues (Friday 1st September 7:35pm BBC 2 Wales online & BBC Red Button if not in Wales). Mark, is this Darryl's first appearance against the Blues on a competitive match?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 09:28 by taff in sevenoaks.

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 13:11
Ryan Glynn's on the bench for Bristol against Hartpury on Sunday (live on Sky). Apparently signed a 'short-term' contract during the summer.

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 13:53
Joe Carlisle making his debut for old Elthamians at Esher tomorrow, with Will Robinson dropping to the bench.

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 20:41
Luc Jones (son of Lyn) starts at 9 for Richmond against Bedford at the RAG tomorrow, with Jesse Liston on the bench.

01 September, 2017 21:46
Dan George, Jon Mills & Nick Scott all start for London Scottish v Yorkshire Carnegie, who have both Chris Elder & Alex Davies (@10) starting. This game is a 2pm Kick off followed by Richmond v Bedford at 5pm

Daps (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:12
Nathan Vella was starting for Canterbury yesterday in the NPC against Hawkes Bay, played well as part of dominant scrum.

04 September, 2017 14:10
According to the RP Matt Corker played the whole game for Canterbury in National 2 South

10 September, 2017 19:50
Nic Reynolds to Carmarthen Quins, brief footage of him on Scrum V Sunday, apparently Aled Thomas (ex LW full back) was on Carmarthen bench yesterday

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
24 October, 2017 11:57
Darryl Marfo has been named in the Scotland squad for the AIs.

30 October, 2017 12:51
I don't know if it is regular or not but Alan Awcock has been playing for Henley Hawks (Full back, a fortnight ago, & Outside centre this weekend just gone)

03 November, 2017 21:22
The last 'parish notice' of the day from Kaint is that Kristian Phillips is now doing personal training.

09 November, 2017 22:32
Something, you might have missed Mark is that Darryl will start for Scotland v Samoa like the LW game it's a 14:30 kick off on BBC1

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 07:46
Worth resurrecting this thread to mention that Alec Hepburn is likely to be on the bench for England on Sunday.

chappers (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 08:53
That's brilliant, he is great guy and a really good player, Rob Lewis said to me that one day he would play for England and that he was one of the strongest men he knew.
His mother was also a really good laugh and travelled with us a couple of times on the supporters bus.

04 February, 2018 22:07
He came on late in the game. Another player that has switched clubs is Ollie Stedman to Ealing Trailfinders from Yorkshire Carnegie.

05 February, 2018 09:16
Quote:
chappers
That's brilliant, he is great guy and a really good player, Rob Lewis said to me that one day he would play for England and that he was one of the strongest men he knew.
His mother was also a really good laugh and travelled with us a couple of times on the supporters bus.

Be great if we can also produce a Welsh international in the coming seasons.

new paddytaf (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 13:25
Thank you LWRCBO. I think you meant to say another WELSH International we have already produced 187 along with 47 British and Irish Loins not to mention a further 69 Internationals for other countries. I know it's been a very long time since any LONDON WELSHMAN has represented WALES. We are a GREAT CLUB with a rich history a club i'm immensely pleased, proud, and honoured to be a member of. PADDYTAF.

06 February, 2018 08:46
Although not a player Lyn Jones will be back @ Neath from Monday week as coaching consultant, source: Western Mail & [www.walesonline.co.uk]

Daps (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 19:57
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but I've seen Locky McCaffrey playing for the Brumbies a few times this season, seems to be doing well from the little that I've seen.

Daps (IP Logged)
10 May, 2018 10:03
Josh McNally named in England Training squad for the Barbarians game (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44066387).

Great to see how well he's doing after coming back from his stroke.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net