LEAGUE:

1st XV - Watford (A) Sat 9th Sept

Druids - L Scottish (A) Sat 16th Sept

Occies - Hackney 4s (A) Sat 16th Sept

LWWRFC - Portsmouth (H) 10th Sept

London Welsh AGM - Weds 31st May
The Dragons' Den (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 07:50
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2017 15:15 by nld.

Re: London Welsh AGM - Weds 31st May
Magoo (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 16:43
Excellent article, good luck and best wishes from Carmarthenshire

nld (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 21:02
Eight days until the meeting, make sure you've got it in your diary!

Whether you've been around the club for decades, a more recent convert or simply just curious, come along and hear what's happening and the ways you can get involved.

There's a huge amount going on behind the scenes and I believe this is the first ambitious and sensible plan to come out from the club in a very long time. It's going to be a fascinating season.....

new paddytaf (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 21:22
Well done nld, Could not agree with you more. It's at times like this that "THE CLUB" need our support. We must ALL pull together as ONE C'MON YOU WELSH! PADDYTAF.

Blackheath Welsh (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 21:52
Quote:
new paddytaf
Well done nld, Could not agree with you more. It's at times like this that "THE CLUB" need our support. We must ALL pull together as ONE C'MON YOU WELSH! PADDYTAF.

Cheers new paddytaf, it's always nice when a supporter from another rugby Club visits this site and puts up a message of support! (Sm53)(Sm151)

woodywelsh (IP Logged)
29 May, 2017 17:59
Unfortunately unable to attend as living and working outside of London.

Great statement of intent and looking forward to contributing more in the next few years when personal circumstances allow.

taff in sevenoaks (IP Logged)
30 May, 2017 08:49
I also live & work outside of Llundain but will be at the meeting.

exiled gog (IP Logged)
30 May, 2017 21:53
I have followed London Welsh for more than thirty years, as a regular supporter when living in London and when posted abroad by what ever means possible - month old newspapers in the diplomatic bag in the early days, later the World Wide Web and Dragons Den
Now based in Bethesda, yes I know I am a Gog, but still following London Welsh.
So tomorrow's meeting is so important, to begin the rebuilding of this famous old club. Think about Huddersfield Town now in the Premiership, if they can do it London Welsh can at least return to the Championship.

Pob lwc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Welsh Poll

New poll coming soon!

See results > Submit >>