Latest News:

NEXT MATCHES

Crowthorne Ladies (The Thorns) v LWWRFC, Sun 22nd Oct, 3pm

1st XV v Wasps, Sat 28th Oct, 3pm

London Cornish Dukes v Druids, Sat 28th Oct, 3pm

city hall for autumn internationals
jaypad (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 14:25
Are the supporters club going to have their usual event at the city hall for the Australia and nz games, and will a bus be going down to either of these?

Re: city hall for autumn internationals
TC08 (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 13:46
I'd be very keen to know about the coaches; especially for the 5.15 pm ko matches.

Mediocrity (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 16:02
You may get an answer from someone on the Committee by emailing your question to:

london@londonwelsh-supporters.co.uk or lwsc_email@yahoo.co.uk

or try phoning the LWSC mobile: 07900 411952 (and leaving a message if the phone is not answered)

Blackheath Welsh (IP Logged)
07 September, 2017 14:20
I have email the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary of LWSC today, asking if they could supply an answer to your questions jaypad and TC08.

10 September, 2017 10:57
Quote:
Blackheath Welsh
I have email the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary of LWSC today, asking if they could supply an answer to your questions jaypad and TC08.

Sadly I have to report that I have had no response from the Chairman, Vice Chairman or Secretary of LWSC Committee at this time! I have heard a rumour that City Hall or any other locations has not been booked by LWSC for the Autumn Internationals. Naturally, if I get a response from the Three Wisemen of LWSC Committee, I will updated this thread.

taff in sevenoaks (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 12:09
BW, you are 100% correct about the rumour about City Hall & other associated venues, not being booked by LWSC. I emailed chappers on 5th September and got the following response: "no we haven't done it for a few years now, cant get the numbers" On the positive front the 1st XV are playing London French @ ODP on Armistice Day (2pm), followed by Awstralia no doubt being shown in the bar, the Occies are playing Twickenham Occies on 28th Nov but 18th Nov & 2nd December are reserve days

Mediocrity (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 14:22
Quote:
taff in sevenoaks
BW, you are 100% correct about the rumour about City Hall & other associated venues, not being booked by LWSC. I emailed chappers on 5th September and got the following response: "no we haven't done it for a few years now, cant get the numbers" On the positive front the 1st XV are playing London French @ ODP on Armistice Day (2pm), followed by Awstralia no doubt being shown in the bar, the Occies are playing Twickenham Occies on 28th Nov but 18th Nov & 2nd December are reserve days

Great to have confirmation, however long it has taken to get it.

eddie57 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:24
Ok so looks like no City Hall (shame as it was a great pre-match venue). Does anyone know if Supporters Club intend running any buses to Cardiff for AI's?

taff in sevenoaks (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 21:37
In response to an email today, chappers has said 'no'. I will email Chappers in mid Jan re: 6 Nations buses & City Hall if nothing is on the LWSC site by then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2017 21:50 by taff in sevenoaks.

chappers (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 08:17
That is not strictly the case there will be a mailing early next week buses to the AIs will only run if there is strictly enough interest.

04 October, 2017 20:19
London Welsh

Going to Cardiff, Watch to catch the supporters bus

The Supporters Club are hoping to run buses to Wales' Autumn International matches in Cardiff, strictly if there are sufficient numbers;

Sat 11th November Wales V Australia-bus will leave ODP at 12 noon and will return at 8.30pm
Sat 25th November Wales V New Zealand- bus will leave ODP at 12 noon and will return at 8.30pm
Sat 2nd December Wales v South Africa-bus will leave ODP at 9am and will return at 6pm
Costs will be 30 for supporters club members and 35 for non members

Please note we will not be hosting at City Hall but will be hosted by the indoor bowls club at Sophia Gardens, where they have a full bar, sandwiches and filled rolls and sometimes a limited selection of hot food.
These buses will only run if there is sufficient interest, and a final decision as to whether any of the buses will run will be made at close of play on the 31st October, so please don't leave it to the last minute to book on or the bus will not run.

If you would like to book spaces then you can do so online here or you can email london@londonwelsh-supporters.co.uk alternatively call 07900 411952 or come and see us on the supporters club table in the clubhouse on 1st XV match days

Updated 20:26 - 4 Oct 2017 by The Offical London Welsh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2017 20:20 by Blackheath Welsh.

david evans (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:21
A few of us are going down on the Friday. Would we need to book tickets to have a drink at the bowls club?

chappers (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 23:57
Quote:
david evans
A few of us are going down on the Friday. Would we need to book tickets to have a drink at the bowls club?

No they are pretty accommodating there, a few of our number have met up with the bus travellers in the past.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net