rugbyunion
Latest News:

Thoughts - MRAD pale ale
Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 00:02
[www.thisisbeer.co.uk]

Does this send out the right message to those that aspire to be sports athletes or under the tutelage of this coach? I don't think so, certainly not the way to promote a rugby coach.

Shelf life expired - yes.

Re: Thoughts - MRAD pale ale
12 January, 2017 06:21
So a brewery releases a beer (quite some time ago) in homage a rugby player who scored a great try and this is the basis for your latest trolling?

BORING!!!!!

Credit to Crafty Devil Brewery for a top marketing ploy. Rugby fans liking beer. Who'd have thought it???

Back under your bridge Jono. The goats will be along anytime now...

Blue for you (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 06:45
There is only one Troll on this site - don't force Mr Blue Troll come out of retirement-

A troll and proud

Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 17:49
Prefer Brains but will give it a try. Cheers JW.

Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 20:00
Hi Dan, you never know they could be the main sponsor for next season, plus we could always name the balcony the 'MRAD Balcony' as he rarely sits in the stand, lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 20:06 by Jonathan Wilcox.

Magoo (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 20:24
From your post I take it you're a bitter man JW?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 20:41 by Magoo.

12 January, 2017 20:48
With a sour twist I imagine Magoo ;-)

Blue for you (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 21:05
People like Magoo made fun of my disability too calling me " a lame joke" if my memory serves me well - that is the "wonderful people" we need to support this club

Magoo (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 21:53
Quote:
Blue for you
People like Magoo made fun of my disability too calling me " a lame joke" if my memory serves me well - that is the "wonderful people" we need to support this club

Welcome back as a non-supporter BFY. Your memory is failing you, if you look back at your previous postings you will see I said you should suck it up and jog on! BTW this site is not just for people that 'Support this club'. Anyone on can post from far away as Dundee!

Blue for you (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 06:55
I have put on the post I was referring to - memory is ok

iron blue (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 14:02
Thought you said you weren't posting on here anymore. Told you couldn't keep away like a moth to a flame.

Blue for you (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 11:38
No just showing you am THE TROLL and not JW as someone said - A TROLL AND PROUD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net