02 September, 2017 20:02

Re: Enjoy it while it lasts
red eagle (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 08:38
It's a bit like saying " I was once the youngest person in the world."

Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 18:00
Just watched Bris v Hartbury game. Hartbury certainly look a well drilled outfit and gave a very good account of themselves on their championship debut. They are going to upset a few of the established teams this season, that's for sure. They've recruited very well and have quite a few players with premiership experience. Oh and Dyer was playing at 8 for them.

TryBlues (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 19:37
Not often we can say this... best defence!

TryBlues (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 23:15
With Nottingham losing today we have gone back top!!

artfulbadger (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 17:00
And another week at number 1. On a slightly different point, who do we reckon is the fastest Bedford back this year? More competition than I can ever remember, I think.

09 September, 2017 19:02
The centre, just lol

compo simonite (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 20:11
Entertaining game, I think it had it all........plus a spot of rain

Disappointed that we let them escape with the bonus point, was elated to come away with five points.......what odds would you have got on Bedford being on top at week two?

JW did you go or are going to wait till it gets exciting..........and by the way all our players are big ball carrying, hard tackling, fast running......sons of....

09 September, 2017 20:46
Compo, no was there mate. I agree, possibly one of the finest first 40 minutes by Bedford ever witnessed. Plenty of leadership on the field too. Ealing should be a good game, top of the table clash, then home to Bris. Need to keep the momentum going, stick with the starting 15 if we can. Onwards and upwards. COYB!

TryBlues (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 21:03
2nd try should look good on the highlights.

Lots of players impressed and it's good to see that quite a few were the new boys who clearly are enjoying playing the attacking style.

Disappointed too Scottish got the bonus point, they didn't deserve it really. Maul defence needs some attention, but the line outs and restarts are much improved.

I'd be surprised if Hooley started next week, as his shoulder was strapped up quite a bit in the 2nd half. We may need to sign another fly half as cover.

Taylor looks like he's bulked up and Cooper looks like he needs to lose some!

TryBlues (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 18:33
Tries

[vimeo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 18:33 by TryBlues.

10 September, 2017 18:42
Yep very good all round. Need to go down to Ealing and do the same again.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 20:44
Perhaps someone could do something about the left hand upright scaffolding pole on the camera tower......

10 September, 2017 21:02
For a minute I thought you were going to mention the CT, lol

red eagle (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 05:10
We are only 1 point off the play offs, looking good.

airdog (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 06:02
what play offs ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net