rugbyunion
Latest News:

The two Dickos
Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:22
I see that Karl was referee at the weekend for Notts v Richmond. Is it possible that he could referee a Blues game and face bros Lee? Not sure if rules exist for such things. Would make scrum time interesting lol

Re: The two Dickos
TryBlues (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 12:59
It always used to be if you played for a club you could not officiate a game involving it. I would think that would also extend if Dickson was playing for Saints, Karl would not have be allowed to referee it.

01 November, 2017 16:00
Tryblues, thanks. I can always rely on your good self to come up with the answers. Keep up the good work and enjoy your evening.

TryBlues (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 19:33
Sean Davey the referee could never officiate the Blues, because he played for us. He however was allowed to do friendlies .

Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 20:52
And he did, badly.(Sm44)

02 November, 2017 09:13
Lol

Magoo (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 21:09
The impartiality rule didn't stretch to Plymouth when it's was the referees home city.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 07:56
You can tell its a blank (and wet) weekend in the fixture list when Ďthe pondí starts to talk about impartially of the guy or girl in the middle.......most are ok ......but from time to time do I question the impartially their guide dogs.........

05 November, 2017 13:50
No Blues game Compo, but that didnít stop me and a few others taking a trip out to watch the Aís get another win. You should give it a go.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 21:45
JW might do that the next time we have a blank weekend, its a Number 42 bus and get off at the Prince of Wales and walk to the ground......am I correct?

06 November, 2017 13:03
We drive, but Yes the 42 bus. Then you walk towards the B530 Woburn Rd (right at the mini roundabout). Ground is on the left

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net