rugbyunion
Latest News:

London Scottish
compo simonite (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 08:42
Bedford face London Scottish today in a pre Christmas contest, we can expect a hard game from Scottish despite their position in the league. With the Christmas break up the boys in blue will have with them and above average band of travelling supporters.......hopefully to cheer them on....to a win....

What price of Father Christmas presenting Leeds and Nottingham with a draw which would widen the gap between us and the chasing posse.......what do you think?

Re: London Scottish
Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:29
Good side out, 5 pointer would be nice.

Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:12
Speechless.

artfulbadger (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 19:33
Scoring 52 points against a fired-up Exiles side: excellent. Conceding 52 points to the second lowest side in the Championship: almost unbelievable. Can someone who was there explain?

Yaffle (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 19:46
Call me Mr Bah Humbug if you will but the game this afternoon was diabolical.
We scored eight tries (to their seven), we shared the points, we retain third place but the fact is we were very poor. There was no shape to our game and our defence decided to have the afternoon off. At no time did we impose ourselves on the game and we were playing catch-up for 95% of the time.
Two things that did cheer me however: the singing performed by Bedford’s own Barmy Army and Jake Sharp’s kicking and game management (shame he was playing for the opposition).
Happy Christmas one and all and here’s to a ‘sensible’ game against Ealing next Saturday.
Mr Bah Humbug

compo simonite (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 22:51
Some of the comments from Rolling Maul......

‘Complete and utter madness - 3rd in the Championship concede 52 points against the second bottom side’

And

‘There again I have never seen such poor defending by any opposition side at the RAG against LS. On the basis of that performance I am amazed that Bedford are 3rd in the league.......’

I was not there and have read the Blues report........and still I find myself asking what happened to our defence.........I recall a posting here at the start of the season boasting about out defence stats.......did you go please tell us you view.....

mellsblue (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 09:42
Let’s face facts, we aren’t going to win the league. I’d rather watch this than us grind out a 0 v 3 win just to finish a few points closer to Bristol. Let’s just be happy that we support, and get to watch, the most entertaining team in the league.....possibly the country.

I’m sure the players and staff viewed this match as live practice for attack play to use on our climb to B&I Cup glory.

warwick5763 (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 15:46
It was entertaining to watch and had the feel of a exhibition game. It was funny that some one yelled out "Come on Bedford you can beat these Scottish people". It turned into an England v Scotland match for some. good day out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net