rugbyunion
Latest News:

cycle Landís End to John O Groats for Charity
Blue for you (IP Logged)
19 February, 2018 19:36
Hello again all my friends at Bedford Rugby: it has been well over a year since I last visited Goldington Road: what have I been doing? I retired and I am now tea total but more importantly is the content below:

In May I am going to cycle from Lands Ends to John OíGroats (from one end of the U.K. to the other) some 1200 miles - solo and unsupported.

How long will this take? 6 weeks hopefully but you never know.

I am doing this journey in support of Scope a charity which supports people with disabilities

If you would like to make a donation this can be done through the Just Giving web site or through the link below. You can of course support me in any other way you see fit even do a couple of miles with me for company

I can be contacted on the mobile number below or by email.

Many thanks

[www.justgiving.com]

Kind Regards
Alan

Mobile: 07740368035 Alan.connington@gmail.com

Re: cycle Landís End to John O Groats for Charity
compo simonite (IP Logged)
19 February, 2018 21:06
Blue For You....... great to hear from and you and so pleased to hear you are well.......your contributions on the forum have been missed......perhaps you will one day return to GR.....its been an interesting season.....

And yes I will get pleased to make a donation to aid your charity.......

red eagle (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 19:44
As a Scotsman you should know that John O Groats is not the farthest point either North or from Lands End, so you are only doing the short course,

Blue for you (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 21:07
Short course only 1200 miles - LEJOG - all sponsor money gratefully received - JustGiving website and look me up or on my Facebook page - I know you want to for such a good charity. Many thanks.

Blue for you (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 20:46
Not long now till I head off to Lands End for my trip by Recumbent Trike to John O Groats only 1000 miles or so. If you want to sponsor me and I know you do. Please go to the Just Giving website and put in Alan Connington Landís End to John o Groats and I am sure you will find me. Many thanks to those who do and many thanks to those who donít.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net