Latest News:

Did we play yesterday
Hans Brixit (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 07:56
There seems to be very little comment anywhere on the www or this site so I had better get it going.
A good performance after a fairly lean spell recently, thought it might go the wrong way when they levelled early in the second half but we rallied and really got stuck in.
Good to see the rolling maul defended well ,set scrums shoving them back and line outs secured and pinched. Hope the injuries aren't too serious.

Thanks too to the club for having the sense to cover the pitch early and to the supporters who turned up to clear the pitch.

Re: Did we play yesterday
compo simonite (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 08:16
HB you beat me to it ..........distinct lack of comments on the game so far which is surprising........not certain about the rest of the forum but I enjoyed the game..........

.........great work by all those involved in the snow clearing, fantastic teamwork on the pitch......totally entertaining game .......six tries.......twenty four points in the second half......up the Hill

Even a comical ‘hand bags’ following the last try....when 6 ft 5in Jordan Onojaife ended up with a torn shirt...........brave or foolish play by a YC player?

Hans Brixit (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 09:22
Yes , what was that all about , over enthusiastic celebration by our boys ?

Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 06:19
Still celebrating.

almostatyke (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 20:08
Well done in getting the match on - a true rugby community success. And we have no excuses, you have beaten us fair and square. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing