rugbyunion
Latest News:

Heroes Plastic Beakers
Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 11:00
What an awesome idea! Only problem I heard of was grips having trouble identifying their glasses when getting another round in

I got all three and I saw Ben walking away with a box of 100 with his face on! smiling smiley

Really great idea blues! Love it!

Re: Heroes Plastic Beakers
iron blue (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 12:35
Pity they can't do something about the price of the beer, stop people going over the road after the game.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 18:40
Iron Blue totally agree, I brought my last pint a the Blues over a year ago, I now go to The Cricketers where I had a superb pint for £3.25 on Saturday......how does this compare with The Blues?

TryBlues (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 18:49
If more "supporters" bought a few more beers at the club perhaps we'd have a bit more money to spend on the squad.

iron blue (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 18:54
Quote:
TryBlues
If more "supporters" bought a few more beers at the club perhaps we'd have a bit more money to spend on the squad.
Not so sure that would actually happen Try Blues, maybe they should just reduce prices in line with most of the pubs in the area. That would encourage supporters to stay

11 September, 2018 20:44
Bringing the topic back to Luton Blues comment on the new glasses produced by Green Goblet, .....what an excellent idea well done to the management on taking them on.......now the technical bit Mrs S wants to know if they are dishwasher safe......will her Ben Whetstone goblet fade with washing.......

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 10:50
Apparently they are dish washer safe! My wife overheard somebody telling someone buying one.

Didn't know that the beer was so expensive, I must be one of the only tee-total blues supporters around.

red eagle (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 17:03
The Albert one is a bit dodgy if full, you never knew if he was going to knock it over or not.

13 September, 2018 10:04
Luton Blue many thanks for the information.......as I see it if they do age just return them and get your refund then buy a new one

Red Eagle the likelihood of you me getting our image on a glass is very remote.......agreed......but who deserves to be honoured by having their image on a goblet ?

Notts Blue (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 11:05
Quote:
compo simonite
but who deserves to be honoured by having their image on a goblet ?

Junior Paramore, Paul Tupai, James Pritchard from recentish years

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 12:36
Maybe they should do a glass for each era?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net