rugbyunion
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Injuries
iron blue (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 06:38
Some feedback on the official site regarding injuries. Good news about Will Hooley I thought he'd injured his shoulder again, could be back next week along with a couple of others.

Re: Injuries
dunc999 (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 06:28
Bad news on the two props - hope Camillo recovers well. Presume Penny will be out due to concussion protocol.

Welshblues (IP Logged)
26 September, 2018 10:31
Quote:
dunc999
Bad news on the two props - hope Camillo recovers well. Presume Penny will be out due to concussion protocol.

Gutted to hear about Camilo Parilli-Ocampo, wish him a speedy recovery. What a nice guy, always has time for the fans and a "hello" when he passes you on match day is never too much trouble for him. Other players in the squad take note !

compo simonite (IP Logged)
01 October, 2018 12:13
Could someone give us an update on the injury list......it seems to be growing.. ...

Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
01 October, 2018 16:41
Comms is p poor, whoops that should be another thread..,,

iron blue (IP Logged)
01 October, 2018 17:20
LOL, maybe you need to start a moaning thread. I know someone who would contribute... Only joking(Sm125)

04 October, 2018 21:27
Get back to the thumbs up or down, against the player profile pictures on the main site

iron blue (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 19:14
Bit harsh mate, I think even the moaner in chief would draw the line.(Sm6)

mellsblue (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 19:55
Quote:
Jonathan Wilcox
Get back to the thumbs up or down, against the player profile pictures on the main site
We could just phone the opposition and cut out the middle man.

Blue Fox (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 10:20
Yesterday was a turning point for us. Jacob Atkins was very good, kicking especially. Will Hooley came on and just kept continuity. So we have two fly halves again. Harry Sheppard return still some way off I think, but the heat is off now.

iron blue (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 18:50
Highlights from yesterday, great to see Jacob getting on the score sheet, and Will back on the field

[vimeo.com]

10 October, 2018 20:29
Quote:
iron blue

Are you the ĎModeratorí on this forum by any chance, mate....??

iron blue (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 05:09
Quote:
Jonathan Wilcox
Quote:
iron blue

Are you the ĎModeratorí on this forum by any chance, mate....??
If only, but no. Anyway, I didnít think he was coming on here anymore.

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 08:26
JW - didn't you know this now 'iron blues' own personal Bedford forum???

Notice now only a few can be arsed to post - you've got it all to yourself!

iron blue (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 18:23
Quote:
Luton_Blue
JW - didn't you know this now 'iron blues' own personal Bedford forum???
Notice now only a few can be arsed to post - you've got it all to yourself!
You really need to get over yourself, it isnít all about you mate . Anyway, I thought you weren't coming on here anymore.

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 19:20
I need to get over myself smiling smiley you are so funny mate!

bluegrass (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 05:41
Can't we all calm down, we are all blues supporters we just have a different opinion on how we get to where we want to be. I'm happy to stay where we are because I really enjoy my Saturdays. I have no ambition to get to the premiership been there done it didn't enjoy it. I am sure there are improvements to be made but can't we all get behind our team and have an online shaking of hands.😘

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 09:25
Bluegrass - would love that but iron blue seems to have taken it upon himself to attack everything i say as moaning - itís very boring.
Itís also bullying!

iron blue (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:35
LB all you ever seem to do is use every opportunity to rubbish the club that you claim to support. I do support the Blues and will therefore take exception and disagree with a lot of what you say I donít see how this makes me a bully, just because I have a different opinion to you it is called debating. If anyone has been aggressive it has been you, throwing around sarcastic and personal insults like some spoilt child. I have called you a moaner because that is all you ever seem to do, and I am not the only one who has mentioned it. If you really dislike the club in the way you appear to, why not do yourself a favour (and me) and follow a club that you do like.

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 12:01
And there you go, up until now this forum was taken in good nature and not personal - until you!!

Miss Rugby (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 12:27
I thought this particular thread was about the squad we all love and the injuries that unfortunately have plagued the beginning of the season and not grown men/women throwing insults at each other.
Why can't everybody just live and let live.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion which is obviously not always going to be the same for everyone.
Get over yourselves and support the club/players.

iron blue (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 14:09
Couldn't agree more and well said. But just to be clear I did not insult anybody, I just disagreed with a number of their views. Hopefully we can now move on and draw a line under this nonsense

bluegrass (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 15:10
Hooray

iron blue (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 16:25
Quote:
bluegrass
Hooray
(Sm91)(Sm91)

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 08:55
Look mate, if we met in a pub Iíd buy you a pint, have a good debate with you, shake hands and enjoy the game or whatever

We both love the blues, I get fustrated by the lack of ambition shown by the club but I am a realist and having been through the warren:Coventry era I wouldnít want to see the club go under - ever! Iím a bedfordian and proud!

So donít look at my posts as moaning or having a go, look at them as tongue in cheek?

I apologise if I upset you or angered you, if I ever did?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net