Dicko to retire
compo simonite (IP Logged)
25 January, 2019 14:29
[bedfordrugby.co.uk]

On the official site......

Re: Dicko to retire
Yaffle (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 18:40
I will be sorry to see Lee depart but it is the right move for him and his family to make at this time.
In James Lennon we have a youngster with real potential - pace, good distribution and excellent defence.
I'm more concerned about the vacuum left by Lee's departure by way of 'backs coach'. Some of us remember the huge and positive input that Nick Walshe made during his tenure and I had hoped that Dickson would have a similar legacy. Sadly he leaves us to soon.
What remains a perennial problem for Bedford is our defence (or lack of it, based on yesterday's performance) and, if we are to really challenge the top clubs in the championship, we really must make this a priority appointment. Any names spring to mind......?

TryBlues (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 19:09
I'd like us to try and get Tom James back.

One thing we have lacked with Dickson is that quick tap that we have been so effective with Baldwin, Taylor, Burns.

However, he has brought control, a good kicking game and experience to help guide the team.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 19:50
Nice to see Colin Jackson at GR yesterday, no doubt over from down under to watch some of Six Nations games.....or is Mike Rayer already looking at players for next season

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 18:46
I agree with yaffle - nicely put.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net