rugbyunion
Latest News:

What a game
iron blue (IP Logged)
26 January, 2019 17:44
Wow!! Still haven’t got my breath back what a game. Jarod was immense in the 1st half and kept us in it when it looked like Cov would run away with it, we have to do everything we can to keep hold of him. Likewise Lane and Lennon, and well done Sharpie supplied a great pass for the winning try. What an advert for the Championship, can’t wait for the highlights. COYB!!

Re: What a game
compo simonite (IP Logged)
26 January, 2019 19:16
A bit of a curates egg in my view Iron Blue.....

Agreed on Jarod, Lane and Lennon all awesome......along with many others...

Tremendous second half guts guts and more guts.......we are currently third in the league.....lets enjoy the moment.......

iron blue (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 08:03
Might stay third as Jersey are at Irish.

HoboAl (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 10:06
Really enjoyed my visit to Bedford (despite the result). Nice to visit a traditional club with a traditional ground and down to earth supporters who enjoy their rugby. Good luck for the rest of the season and will see you next year.

Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 10:39
The only downside to the game was on arrival to the ground to be told by Bedford supporters and blokes in yellow vests that Coventry don't deserve to be in the championship.
After yesterday's game have cov earned the right in the eyes of Bedford people to be in the championship yet ?.

TryBlues (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 13:15
Not sure that is the view, any club that gets a crowd of about 2k which Coventry do, deserves to be in the Championship.

There will always be rivalry due to the history and the fact that there are a number of former Blues players and coaches at Coventry makes it even more.

12 Stevens
10 Fenner
9 White

3 Boulton
4 Jubb

19 Adams

Walshe

All appeared yesterday, before you add in Lewis and Alo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/01/2019 16:10 by TryBlues.

Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 14:17
Can we have this fixture boxing day a big crowd great atmosphere and not too far

Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 14:30
Quote:
Mick J Shaw
The only downside to the game was on arrival to the ground to be told by Bedford supporters and blokes in yellow vests that Coventry don't deserve to be in the championship.
After yesterday's game have cov earned the right in the eyes of Bedford people to be in the championship yet ?.

Hurty words, boo hoo.

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 15:58
True, there’s history with Coventry - for sure but to the stewards and Bedford supporters saying that, I hope it was tongue in cheek? If not - Shane on you!

compo simonite (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 16:11
A nice story from yesterday......I met a Coventry supporter in the queue for Nous’s food and the ‘young’ gent (slightly older than me) mention he had only purchased a standing ticket and he wanted to go into the stand, I was unaware if he could pay the extra and get into the stand......I suggest he go and ask the stewards on the gate....

Later on when I met him he proudly holding a stand ticket......he had askied and was surprised to be given a free ticket to the stand by a Blues player who was not playing yesterday.....lets hope he enjoyed sitting in the stand if not the result......

iron blue (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 16:15
Tries from yesterday
[vimeo.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net