Latest news:

Back To College
Discussion started by Blues Brothers , 29 March, 2019 12:57
Back To College
Blues Brothers 29 March, 2019 12:57
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Back To College
Jonathan Wilcox 30 March, 2019 18:37
Poor!

Yaffle 31 March, 2019 15:45
How very disappointing. I guess that the Championship Select XXII (Hartpury) wanted it more.
Am I alone in thinking that Bedford (and other sides, no doubt) go off the boil at this point in the season - players retiring, players leaving, players out of contract etc?
I guess that Bedford will have to settle for fourth place now.
Fourth is good BUT we could have certainly secured third had a couple of our poor performances been reversed.

iron blue 31 March, 2019 19:15
Pirates and one or two others could probably could probably say the same.

I and many others would have settled for fourth at the start of the season especially listening to the doom and gloom merchants and mathematically we could still finish third.

On yesterday's game, I think we were lucky to still be in it at half time that had to be the worst I have seen us play for a long time. Turned it around in the 2nd half and we were unlucky not to win it in the end.

TryBlues 31 March, 2019 20:12
We missed a drop goal at the end as well

Luton_Blue 01 April, 2019 04:41
More than happy with fourth but honestly with this team higher was potentially there. Still core rending next season letís see and exciting fixtures against ampthill & premiership big boys?

compo simonite 01 April, 2019 08:02
Bedford can afford to field a below strength team against Richmond and still retain fourth even if beaten..........wink! wink!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2019 09:19 by compo simonite.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net