rugbyunion
Latest News:

Planning For New Season
Blues Brothers (IP Logged)
04 April, 2019 10:56
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Planning For New Season
iron blue (IP Logged)
06 April, 2019 06:52
Some good signings so far, I hear there's a decent 2nd rower on his way back. Hope that's true.

TryBlues (IP Logged)
06 April, 2019 23:27
Yes, I heard that a few weeks ago.

iron blue (IP Logged)
07 April, 2019 07:39
We will need him as Flannagan is a massive loss.

compo simonite (IP Logged)
07 April, 2019 12:52
Not strictly on topic but if any planning is needed for (the Championship) about next season it might be advisable to include how to avoid blank (no rugby) weekends such as this.........

iron blue (IP Logged)
07 April, 2019 18:00
There's been a couple of them, it does give players longer to recover and help with injuries, but I still miss the old days when we had a game every week.

Blue Fox (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 13:15
Flanagan is my player of the season. One of the only players in recent years to be selected to play every week, for obvious reasons. Big loss. Otherwise some excellent signings. Dan Temm is special.

TryBlues (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 17:28
We will miss Williams, even if his body is getting ready for retirement!

However we have signed 2 players who can actually win a turnover, which will help our attacking play and is something our back row can't do!

Yaffle (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 11:02
A DEFENCE COACH PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 11:39
Thought Matt Worley looked promising, is he staying next season?

iron blue (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 14:11
Matt Worley has signed for next season and yes, he does look good lots of pace and a really good try yesterday.

The one player that we won't be able to replace is Mark Flanagan he really has turned the pack around and his line out contribution has been awesome. Rumours continue regarding Odd Job but still nothing confirmed. After the Mobbs game it may even be his brother.

Yaffle (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 14:14
Mark Flanagan and Jared Williams will both be 'large boots to fill' but let's not forget or undervalue the role that Alex Rae has brought to the Bedford forwards game.
If we give Paul Larkins the credit for our backs style of attacking play we should also recognise what Alex Rae has done with the forwards.
All we are missing now is a good defence coach (but I've said that before, sorry for repeating myself).

Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 06:11
Jordan is on a two year contract, still has one to go.

How do we feel about the younger Tupai having a season or two with us?

TryBlues (IP Logged)
16 April, 2019 07:43
He was meant to be with us this year. However injuries to saints scrum half’s stopped that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net