rugbyunion
Latest News:

New Season Starts Here
Blues Brothers (IP Logged)
20 May, 2019 10:33
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: New Season Starts Here
Yaffle (IP Logged)
21 May, 2019 12:41
Has anyone else noticed the administrative charges for buying or renewing your season ticket?

"I enclose a cheque made payable to Bedford Blues Ltd (subject to a 10 admin fee)
Please charge my credit / debit card with the full amount (subject to 10 admin fee)."

This appears like a 'stealth' increase on season ticket prices. Why don't the club offer direct BACS payment?

WillBlue (IP Logged)
21 May, 2019 13:07
From the official website:

"There are several ways to complete your Season Ticket purchase with existing and new members paying no booking fee if you email season@bedfordrugby.co.uk (link sends e-mail) for an online payment link."

Will Smythe

Yaffle (IP Logged)
21 May, 2019 13:21
Quote:
WillBlue
From the official website:
"There are several ways to complete your Season Ticket purchase with existing and new members paying no booking fee if you email season@bedfordrugby.co.uk (link sends e-mail) for an online payment link."

Excellent work WillBlue

WillBlue (IP Logged)
21 May, 2019 15:37
My pleasure.

Will Smythe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net