1) You don't mess with the Fondse;
2) Something was mentioned earlier in the week that referees watch the worst offending teams during their briefing/debriefing sessions & I though Doyle was mighty fast to penalise us intially, but L.I. later on for not rolling away or hanging on;
3) Turn overs, outstanding;
4) Since Archer hung up his boots & Mark Andrews went back to South Africa, we have lacked physicality. No team feared us, many disrespected us. Yesterday the Falcons found their inner dog, and it is a pit bull. Tenacious, ocassionally vicious, but bit back when threatened & did not back off;
5) Defence wins championships, allegedly. Defence is going to keep us out of the championship, superb work done there;
6) Officials - nice that Delon was talking to them rather than assaulting them
- they missed the wide kick (I think it would have hit the post & therefore unlikely to have scored) & what I believe was a forward pass (not the only one either) from Armitage to get their try, I appreciate that the players are young & professional but the touch judge & ref had no chance of keeping up with play & missed it;
7) Job well done.