rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 20 December v Harlequins at Twickenham Stoop, 3.00pm

Saturday 27 December v Saracens at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Stade Francais 31-24 Newcastle Falcons

Massive thanks to all Supporterc Club Coach Travellers
steve1888 (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 11:19
Just taking a quick opportunity to thank those who travelled yesterday. All behaved superbly , the bus was spotless when we got off at KP at 2.30am after a very long day and despite the result an enjoyable journey. The drivers also praised us.

Great to have so many willing helpers to sell raffle tickets, sell first try comp, collect fares, take off the rubbish at each stop, liasing with new travellers to get to pick up points and making them fell welcome, hand out the free lunch we provided and check people on and off.

Also can I add special thanks to everyone for sponsoring my 1 year old son Lachie for doing his first ever sponsored walk\toddle , it was very much appreciated.

You're a great bunch and here's to many more enjoyable trips wherever we may be heading next season.

Please sponsor Hannah & Lachie [uk.virginmoneygiving.com]

Re: Massive thanks to all Supporterc Club Coach Travellers
thegeordiehaka2 (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 19:58
thanks,all the group were dead friendly and had a good time dispite the result

Trebor1892 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 14:23
Wish I could have made it - pleased it was a good day despite the outcome

Barbancet (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 18:37
Where were you in the ground, Steve?

We didn't see any of you!

.....but what do I know? I'm not an Australian TMO.

steve1888 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 18:42
Slick stand block A mate , were in scrum club pre match - impressive bar!

Barbancet (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 18:46
We were down the other end!

Mme B is on sticks, so didn't want to get involved in standing in crowded bars, otherwise we would have been in there too!

.....but what do I know? I'm not an Australian TMO.

digitalsys (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 21:59
Firts time out withthe supporters' bus and it far exceeeded my expectations.

Much credit to Steve, and everyone else who was there on the organizing side, really top job and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who was thinking of taking an away trip with the guys

I'll be back - fantastic atmosphere on the bus - all chilled out - A+++++++

falconowl (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 08:06
Cheers Steve

Luke and I had a great day - apart from the result.

He woke fresh a daisy sat morning - must be something to do with having the full back seat.

Thanks again - and see you all soon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net