rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 20 December v Harlequins at Twickenham Stoop, 3.00pm

Saturday 27 December v Saracens at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Stade Francais 31-24 Newcastle Falcons

Match report
Happy Hooker (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 17:37
First win at Kingsholm in 14 years - I know because I was there!

Great result. Now for Sarries on Friday!

[www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Re: Match report
Monkey1 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 19:33
Ah that was so good to read.

Time for wine now.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 22:26
All the defeats this season, all the head-grasping knock-ons, all the stupid penalties, all the the kicks we didn't chase. They were worth watching.

I guarantee no other team in the Premiership will celebrate victory this weekend like we have tonight!

The South Stand Choir (NEW POST: Match preview: Harlequins v Newcastle Falcons):

http://thesouthstandchoir.wordpress.com

Going south with confidence.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 13:36
How the natives saw it.

The South Stand Choir (NEW POST: Match preview: Harlequins v Newcastle Falcons):

http://thesouthstandchoir.wordpress.com

Going south with confidence.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 14:52
Smithy's view:

Quote:
“Slowly but surely the confidence is building, and the players believe that they are able to pull off this challenge that has been set for them,” said Gary Gold, the director of rugby whose side had surged into a 19-6 half-time lead after dominating with both boot and ball.

Sunday Sun

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 17:36
Leipy doesn't have a report up yet but this gives a good flavour of the emotional trip to Kingsholm.

Quote:
Leipy
It was a day for hugs, dancing and singing until our necks snapped for the visiting fans. What a racket we made in the middle of the Shed, and those seated behind the east goal were no calmer.
thesouthstandchoir.wordpress.com

steve1888 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 06:04
I say it time and time again we have the best away support in the premiership - heard wherever we play and the efforts people go to in getting to games travelling long distances is superb and we take a coach to every league game despite out closest being 162 mile.

Northumbrian71 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 06:55
I was sitting in the stand behind the posts... The JS stand... I was sat with some Glaws mates about 40 yards away from the Falcons fans and i thought you made a right racket. It was great for this lone Falcon in a sea of Glaws fans.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 08:55
More of Smithy's thoughts.

Quote:
ANY physicist will tell you that momentum equals mass times velocity, and Newcastle Falcons showed plenty of both as they gave fresh hope to their remarkable bid for Premiership survival.
Read More [www.journallive.co.uk]
Jounrnallive.co.uk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net