rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Sunday 30 November v Sale Sharks at Kingston Park, 3.15pm

Friday 5 December v Stade Francais at Kingston Park, 8.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 20-10 Gloucester Rugby

Tait speaks...
Leipziger (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 10:34
...and expects us to stay up.

Good article.

The South Stand Choir (NEW POST: Match reaction: Newcastle Falcons 20-10 Gloucester Rugby):

http://thesouthstandchoir.wordpress.com

The noise was brought!

Re: Tait speaks...
Cantabrian (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 10:52
By all accounts Tait is a nice bloke, but we've got to move on.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 11:02
More from Taity in The Sunday Sun talking about Dean Richards coming into the club.

I had a good chat with him earlier this week and got some decent stuff for all three titles.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 11:50
I look forward to reading the articles Smithy. Not many people realise quite the position that he was in, and not once did he ever mutter one word of excuse, never blamed Thompson or the club, just got on with it. When he left he took a lot of other people's sins with him. I have a lot of time for the bloke & will happily buy him a pint.

limpopo (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 11:54
I for one have always been a great admirer of Tait particularly when I saw play, unfortunately he seemed to lose his way when he became head coach, although I thought he was a good defence coach when he first returned.

Kwa444 (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 11:57
To have gone through what he has and to still be supporting the club in such a way shows his calibre as a person. Many would easily opt for the alternative to justify their own position.

I may not have enjoyed results under his leadership, but you can't fault his optimism and his desire to learn.

I honestly think he was thrown in at the deep end with little support or finance. As things went against him he lost his objectivity and positive mindset. Good to see he has recovered both and good luck to him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net