rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 23rd September v Bath Rugby at The Recreation Ground, 3.00pm

Friday 29th September v London Irish at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 7-29 Saracens

Supporters' travel to Philadelphia game
Kath... (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 16:09
Newcastle Falcons are taking expressions of interest from supporters who are seriously considering booking travel packages to Philadelphia for the Premiership game against Saracens on Saturday September 16.

Supporters are advised that the club have not yet committed to providing a travel package, and will only do so if there is a sufficient level of firm interest.

The club are aware that different supporters will have different priorities in terms of hotel price and location, flight dates, routes, and that there will be different limits on what people are prepared to pay.

To gauge the feasibility of putting together a travel package the club are asking supporters with a firm interest in attending the game to email us on fans@newcastle-falcons.co.uk with their names, contact details and a very brief outline of what kind of package they are looking for.

These emails should be sent by no later than Friday June 2, after which point the club will make a decision on whether there is enough firm interest to pursue a dedicated package.

Re: Supporters' travel to Philadelphia game
Monkey1 (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 20:35
Top marks to the club for consulting with supporters early.

lebigmac69 (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 21:18
Quote:
Monkey1
Top marks to the club for consulting with supporters early.

+1

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
26 June, 2017 13:05
Does anyone know what the feedback from supporters were? Was there a good potential take up?

Im interested in hearing about a package.

digitalsys (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 07:36
Did anything come of this?

Prices go up not down, the longer we leave it to book.

Going to have to book my own next week if there is no news from the club, but would much prefer a club travel plan.

pa8 (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 07:43
It does seem to have gone quiet on the Phillie front. It would be a help to know when to take time off etc.

alchemist (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 18:50
I e-mailed the club - there was apparently insufficient interest to organise a package and in his reply, Mick said that they'd be making an announcement to that effect. I'm now undecided as I have to be in Berlin on 20th.

pa8 (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 21:04
As we had to notify the club of our interest by 2nd June I assume they knew pretty quickly that there wasn't the required interest in the trip. I wonder why they've let it go until asked ? Surely they knew that the quicker people found out the better it would be to get cheaper flights etc ?

alchemist (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 22:52
Just in case anyone who might be interested has missed this, there are packages available for the Philly game.....

Saracens package

alchemist (IP Logged)
28 July, 2017 16:17
Anyone else going to Philly?
Flying out of Glasgow, seats in section 110, my mates in the US are working on accommodation, hopefully near the team. Toying with the idea of giving a seminar at the Univ of Pennsylvania, depending on when my mates get into town.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net