rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 15th December v Dragons at Rodney Parade, 7.30pm

Saturday 23rd December v Harlequins at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 52-24 Bordeaux-Begles

Falcons sign Alex Gray
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 19:21
Atalanta Falcons that is
Former Newcastle Falcon Alex Gray has sign up for some NFL

Re: Falcons sign Alex Gray
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 19:23
BBC link - [m.bbc.co.uk]

Kwa444 (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 19:40
Glad it's not us... shame really as the move away from here didn't really produce much benefit. I have a suspicion he would have achieved the same, if not more had he stayed.

I guess we'll never know.

lizard118 (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 21:38
All the best to him. I think it didn't help he was bigged up too much from a young age when he was with us and I suppose he believed his own hype. I remember James Hudson mentioning the perils of being bigged when too young, and believing the hype.
Agree he probably would've developed into a top class rugby player had he stayed with us.
Athletically, he is gifted and as a fan of American Football he appears to have the right attributes to make a really good tightened. Good luck to him.

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 11:51
I thought defensive ends were 6'6 and 25stone!

He'll need to start eating the American way!!

telfs123 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 13:51
It's a good thing he's playing Tight End then!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net