rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 21st October v Bordeaux-Begles at Stade Chaban-Delmas, 5.30pm (UK time)

Sunday 29th October v Leicester Tigers at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 32-27 Dragons

Season ticket compensation update
eastfalcon (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 15:43
Anyone have any news as to whether those of us who chose option 5 have provided enough to sponsor a player?

One for smithy?

Onwards and Upwards!

Re: Season ticket compensation update
markismith50 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 16:00
Hi eastfalcon, I've not had an update on that yet from the commercial dept. I guess it will be nearer the start of the season once the bulk of ST holders have made up their minds and we've had more time to try and sell sponsorships in the usual way.

When I get an update I'll let you know.

Cheers
Smithy

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 16:22
Smithy,

Like a lot of people I forgot all about this so maybe you could put a reminder page on the Offy with instructions of what people should do then link it on here, Facebook etc, all the usual places.

A reminder about booking seats for the Aug 12th games would be good too.

It is that time of year when some people have a lot going on & these things get overlooked.

Cheers.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 16:30
Hi Monkey, a reminder went up on Friday about booking seats for the 12th, but yes, I'll keep chipping away over the next few weeks.

Cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net