rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 24th November v Gloucester at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Friday 1st December v Northampton Saints at Franklin's Gardens, 7.45pm

Last result: Wasps 40-10 Newcastle Falcons

Season ticket compensation update
eastfalcon (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 14:43
Anyone have any news as to whether those of us who chose option 5 have provided enough to sponsor a player?

One for smithy?

Onwards and Upwards!

Re: Season ticket compensation update
markismith50 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 15:00
Hi eastfalcon, I've not had an update on that yet from the commercial dept. I guess it will be nearer the start of the season once the bulk of ST holders have made up their minds and we've had more time to try and sell sponsorships in the usual way.

When I get an update I'll let you know.

Cheers
Smithy

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 15:22
Smithy,

Like a lot of people I forgot all about this so maybe you could put a reminder page on the Offy with instructions of what people should do then link it on here, Facebook etc, all the usual places.

A reminder about booking seats for the Aug 12th games would be good too.

It is that time of year when some people have a lot going on & these things get overlooked.

Cheers.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 15:30
Hi Monkey, a reminder went up on Friday about booking seats for the 12th, but yes, I'll keep chipping away over the next few weeks.

Cheers

Robs (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 14:54
Quote:
eastfalcon
Anyone have any news as to whether those of us who chose option 5 have provided enough to sponsor a player?

9.36 this morning I get this e mail :

" As part of your sponsorship of Vereniki Goneva we would like to offer you to join us in hospitality at the following fixture;

Newcastle Falcons v Bordeaux - Saturday 09th December - (1500 kick off)

Hospitality includes;

100 CLUB
Executive seating in West Stand
On-site car parking 1 per 4 places booked
2-course fork buffet
Cheese table
Tea and coffee at half time
Bottle of beer per person
Matchday programmes (Premiership games)
Team sheets
Pre-match analysis with Newcastle Falcons players"

Anyone else get it?

eastfalcon (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 16:19
Hi Robs

I received the email too and I have already accepted! See you there?

I was in the 100 Club yesterday as a guest of friends and we all had a jolly good time.(Sm63)(Sm128)

Onwards and Upwards!

rubyrhone (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 16:30
I didn't even get the email about voting for a player in the first place and consequently emailed the club about this. So my email was updated for about the 4th time over the last 2 years but in spite of this update I have not received the invitation.
I'll email the club yet again. Glad to have been told about this.

eastfalcon (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 17:10
I imagine that maybe 10 season ticket holders who opted to sponsor a player have been chosen at random for this event?

Onwards and Upwards!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/10/2017 17:13 by eastfalcon.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 20:23
I voted by default, in other words I forgot to vote, but more than happy to have contributed to the sponsorship of Goneva in my own way & hope that those who get to enjoy a bit of hospitality at the Bordeaux game have a good old time.

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 21:47
Absolutely brilliant that the club supported this idea and that some of our supporters embraced it!!

Goneva was a Gold package sponsorship therefore I guess there must have been a fair few who voted for this option.

It just goes to show what can be achieved when we pull together.

The club is in such a good place at the moment......thanks to all thos involved who are putting North East rugby firmly back onto the map!!

c'mon lads (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 22:10
yes we must have been chosen at random too and have also accepted the offer.
Looking forward to the hospitality on the 9th and very fitting indeed as we travelled to Bordeaux as a family for the game on the 21st Oct, we have our UBB scarves at the ready and it's also my birthday weekend. Cheers Falcons from some very, very happy season ticket holders.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net