rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 23rd September v Bath Rugby at The Recreation Ground, 3.00pm

Friday 29th September v London Irish at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 7-29 Saracens

Philadelphia hotel
London Magpie (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 13:27
Hi folks. Any one going to the game this weekend can you tell me which hotel our supporters are staying at so that I can meet up with them. Regards LM

Re: Philadelphia hotel
alchemist (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 17:17
I'm staying at the Sheraton Downtown with some mates I used to play with at Indiana University. Arriving on Thursday pm.

Don't know about anyone else, no-one responded when I asked if anyone else was making the trip.

bigal1507 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 13:19
I'm staying at the Marriott at the airport and arrive Friday afternoon. Hopefully there's going to be a few Falcons supporters making the trip to cheer the lads on.

davietoon (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 14:05
Just a tip guys Reading terminal Market for food Cheese steaks are a "must do", just down Market St from Sheraton, turn in between Marriott downtown and Hard Rock Cafe. Beer v. expensive in and around Philly also difficult to find places that do off sales.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 14:30
If you're a Falcons fan travelling from the UK to the game in Philadelphia and haven't received an email from me today, please email me on mark.smith@newcastle-falcons.co.uk .

falconbear (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 14:14
Quote:
markismith50
If you're a Falcons fan travelling from the UK to the game in Philadelphia and haven't received an email from me today, please email me on mark.smith@newcastle-falcons.co.uk .

I've got a ST friend going to Philly and your email/letter was most appreciated Mark. Nice touch.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 15:40
No problem at all.

Cheers

alchemist (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 23:04
It turns out I'm in the Sarries' hotel so may well end up with Shawsy and Peely for beers tonight :-) Talking to Britz - he won't be playing on Sat.
Feels like it's going to be a good weekend :-)

cumbrian_falcon (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 12:40
Quote:
alchemist
It turns out I'm in the Sarries' hotel so may well end up with Shawsy and Peely for beers tonight :-) Talking to Britz - he won't be playing on Sat.

Make sure you dont accidentally set the fire alarms off at 3am as those Sarries players need a good nights sleep

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 12:47
Quote:
cumbrian_falcon
Make sure you dont accidentally set the fire alarms off at 3am as those Sarries players need a good nights sleep
(Sm22)

falconsfan07 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 12:49
Quote:
cumbrian_falcon
Quote:
alchemist

Dont forget to slip some laxatives into their pre match breakfast as well, just like the springboks did in 95 winking smiley

aidanb (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 13:19
not just at 3am surely

1am, 3am and then 5am when it then becomes pointless going back to bed

alchemist (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 16:46
Oops - too many sherberts last night - in no fit state to initiate hotel evacuation :-\

The boys will just have to beat them fair and square. I't's gonna be hot on the park today, although by 5 the temp may have dropped a little. The Oxford boys kick off at 2 so they'll shed a few kg in the sun.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 16:49
Thunderstorm forecast for kickoff, allegedly

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 17:02
Are thunderstorms in that area of the biblical type?

markismith50 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 17:18
Forecast seems to be changing by the hour so I'll just keep quiet now!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net