rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Sunday 29th October v Leicester Tigers at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Saturday 4th November v Wasps at Ricoh Arena, 3.00pm (Anglo Welsh)

Last result: Bordeaux Begles 20-21 Newcastle Falcons

Car Parking for Saturdays game on the screen at KP
17Roundabouts (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 16:52
Hi...Just to confirm,will there be any charge for car parking at the televised game this Saturday which kicks off at 10 pm & is shown on the big screen.?.

Re: Car Parking for Saturdays game on the screen at KP
aidanb (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 16:56
You'd be best off directing that question directly at the club

via emailing fans@newcastle-falcons.co.uk or calling 0871 226 6060 or visiting the club shop

14 September, 2017 17:12
Cheers aidanb...will do 1st thing tomorrow..It just occurred as an afterthought

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/09/2017 17:13 by 17Roundabouts.

14 September, 2017 17:23
Just to let people know that Novos are also showing the game live just putting this out there

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 19:10
I can't imagine for a second the club would charge for parking for this

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 19:36
Confirmed, parking is free

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 21:08
On a similar theme Smithy, I assume a lot of people like myself forgot to tell the club what they wanted to do about their game compensation. Have all of these unallocated tickets been put towards the sponsored player, and if so how much did this raise? That is the option that I was going to go for anyway, so I hope this is the case. All for the good cause & all that.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 21:38
Hi Monkey, I believe the commercial team are looking at this, afraid I don't have a definitive answer today

digitalsys (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 10:47
Likewise Monkey - I was hoping I would get a last minute chance to get out there and it just didn't come off, so BT Sport it is smiling smiley

15 September, 2017 12:02
Quote:
markismith50
Confirmed, parking is free

Thanks Mark....was just a bit concerned & an being free gives an opportunity to buy extra raffle tickets from the Supporters Club tomorrow who are raising funds in aid of Doddies charity. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net